• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

O&A regulars you didn’t care for?

IanHalperin

Vibin'
Forum Clout
I KNOW I DRIVE YOU CRAZY BECAUSE YOU HAVEN'T BEEN LAID IN 17 YEARS YOU FUCKING HOE. YOU SKANK IN D.C! YOU HAVE NOTHING BETTER TO DO IN YOUR LIFE! YOU ARE LIVING VICARIOUSLY THROUGH THE #1 AUTHOR MULTIMEDIA ARTIST IN THE FUCKING PLANET AND HERE YOU ARE, A LOSER. YOU CAN'T EVEN GET A JOB DRIVING A TAXI CAB FOR THE LOWEST HOOKERS IN D.C YOU MOOCH YOU FUCKING ZERO. GET A LIFE, BITCH!

Meownaw

I GOT DA HAT NOW!
Forum Clout
I KNOW I DRIVE YOU CRAZY BECAUSE YOU HAVEN'T BEEN LAID IN 17 YEARS YOU FUCKING HOE. YOU SKANK IN D.C! YOU HAVE NOTHING BETTER TO DO IN YOUR LIFE! YOU ARE LIVING VICARIOUSLY THROUGH THE #1 AUTHOR MULTIMEDIA ARTIST IN THE FUCKING PLANET AND HERE YOU ARE, A LOSER. YOU CAN'T EVEN GET A JOB DRIVING A TAXI CAB FOR THE LOWEST HOOKERS IN D.C YOU MOOCH YOU FUCKING ZERO. GET A LIFE, BITCH!
Are your tits pierced?
Have you heard of Pinetop NO YOU SHUT THE FUCK UP IM TALKING ABOUT PINETOP PERKINS!

DMAN

SUFFERING FROM DMANIA, PRONE TO DMANIC EPISODES
Forum Clout

Remember when Sam replaced Danny as the in-studio googler and he kept piping up his fucking yap, as if we all needed to hear his opinion rather than the 3 other people in the room getting paid millions to chatter.

I'm sure it's happened, but I can't think of an instance of Nick DiPaulo making me laugh right now. He generally just seems like a genuine asshole who I'd probably get into a fight with. It's not even that I disagree with a lot of the shit he says or anything, it's just the way he says it. He's an over the top prick and he needs to come to the realization that he isn't white. He's just too seething with anger for me to enjoy. I think Anthony thinks he's doing the DiPaulo thing now but he dialed it up even higher. "I can say niggers are the scum of the earth because I'm a COMEDIAN and I make JOKES. But seriously, folks, I do hate niggers."

Nick's rage can be funny but he's also tried to compose himself on radio. He has some good racist lines "only time a black chick can pull off blond hair is in a streetfight" But Dipalo definitely has angry Gym Teacher energy, because he never made it like his pals.

BonnieMcFarlaneMe2

❤️bonnie bonnie bonnie❤️
Forum Clout
Remember when Sam replaced Danny as the in-studio googler and he kept piping up his fucking yap, as if we all needed to hear his opinion rather than the 3 other people in the room getting paid millions to chatter.

Nick's rage can be funny but he's also tried to compose himself on radio. He has some good racist lines "only time a black chick can pull off blond hair is in a streetfight" But Dipalo definitely has angry Gym Teacher energy, because he never made it like his pals.
“The mayor is a goo gobbler.” “I apologize to Nick for saying he got soft.”

BonnieMcFarlaneMe2

❤️bonnie bonnie bonnie❤️
Forum Clout
I like both vs. but this one is the best. Too much whiny shit to get through the actual fight one.

Hey Joey get off the roof!
You know an animal shelter working with dogs. Your wife inspired it! OHHHHHHHH!

"HERE COMES THE HAIRY BANANA IM OVER HERE NOWWWWWW AGOOOOOOO AGOOOOOOOOOOO AGOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOSH!"
Makes me fawkin howl.

Nicey nicey

Zeroman

Potential R* Screenshotter
Forum Clout
He grew on me tbphwc. WHAT ABOUT THE BIKE?! IM DYIN OVA HERE!
The bike reference is funny to me because it’s from a time when Jay went to see Dice perform and Dice decided to work clean. He told a story onstage about taking his kids somewhere with their bikes in the back of the vehicle and when they got to the destination, the kids got out and ran off. That’s the punchline, “WHAT ABOUT THE BIKES??”

FamilyDollar

Welcome to our establishment
Forum Clout
Ian also fit into the Jill Nicolini thing because he kept saying on air that he slept with her. Even after Anthony had broken up with her he kept bringing it up that Anthony had his sloppy seconds. Finally she sent a cease and desist to him getting him to stop mentioning her because it was yet another thing he lied about as he had of course never had sex with Jill. Ian also wrote a gay themed love poem about Anthony that was meant to mock Antony but came off as 'mega mega gay'.
Didn't know about the cease and desist, that's hilarious. For what it's worth, Ian originally said he had a threesome with her and that he didn't actually insert. Which, you know, I kind of believe.
Keith rules.
It's a shame Keith was such a lazy fuck. His appearances were always good and he was such a mean fucking person.

BonnieMcFarlaneMe2

❤️bonnie bonnie bonnie❤️
Forum Clout
Didn't know about the cease and desist, that's hilarious. For what it's worth, Ian originally said he had a threesome with her and that he didn't actually insert. Which, you know, I kind of believe.

It's a shame Keith was such a lazy fuck. His appearances were always good and he was such a mean fucking person.
“Don’t ask Joe (Derosa) about comedy, ask him about driving Bill Burr around.”

Meownaw

I GOT DA HAT NOW!
Forum Clout
The bike reference is funny to me because it’s from a time when Jay went to see Dice perform and Dice decided to work clean. He told a story onstage about taking his kids somewhere with their bikes in the back of the vehicle and when they got to the destination, the kids got out and ran off. That’s the punchline, “WHAT ABOUT THE BIKES??”
Thank you for the background on that bit I had no idea what it was in reference to I thought it was just some dice bit.