• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

O&A regulars you didn’t care for?

TheGhostOfAbeVigoda

The Backbone of America
Forum Clout
I'll always love Dice, and the Bonnie trashing really demonstrates his talents. You have to listen to it all the way through though.

I don't get Ian Halperin's thing either, honestly.

Tom Papa is an obvious closet gay. I feel like that's why I don't like him more than anything.

I'm sure it's happened, but I can't think of an instance of Nick DiPaulo making me laugh right now. He generally just seems like a genuine asshole who I'd probably get into a fight with. It's not even that I disagree with a lot of the shit he says or anything, it's just the way he says it. He's an over the top prick and he needs to come to the realization that he isn't white. He's just too seething with anger for me to enjoy. I think Anthony thinks he's doing the DiPaulo thing now but he dialed it up even higher. "I can say niggers are the scum of the earth because I'm a COMEDIAN and I make JOKES. But seriously, folks, I do hate niggers."

I like Jim Florentine at all and he definitely had some good stories and said some funny shit but a lot of the time he's just subdued and boring. Likely either from whatever depression meds he's on.

I also like Bobby Kelly, but he's a liar and he's even been getting called out on the Bonfire lately because he told a story about a guy with a knife attacking him on the subway last week and he can't keep the story straight.

Last edited:

Patrick O'Neal

Forum Clout
Anthony’s Dice is more accurate and generally more creative with jokes but Gilbert’s is probably still funnier. Same with his very inaccurate sounding Seinfeld impression.

I really don't understand why Gilbert's impersonations are so funny. I think it's party because he presents other comics as being so absurd, stupid and predictable. On his podcast he mostly talked about classic movies and seemed like a pretty clever guy. Maybe he did genuinely look down on comics?

BonnieMcFarlaneMe2

❤️bonnie bonnie bonnie❤️
Forum Clout
I really don't understand why Gilbert's impersonations are so funny. I think it's party because he presents other comics as being so absurd, stupid and predictable. On his podcast he mostly talked about classic movies and seemed like a pretty clever guy. Maybe he did genuinely look down on comics?
I never really listened his podcast unless Artie was on but I just like the Seinfeld impression on Stern because it captures how much of a pompous ass Jerry was. It was less of an impression and more of a flat out mocking.

Meownaw

I GOT DA HAT NOW!
Forum Clout
I'll always love Dice, and the Bonnie trashing really demonstrates his talents. You have to listen to it all the way through though.

I don't get Ian Halperin's thing either, honestly.

Tom Papa is an obvious closet gay. I feel like that's why I don't like him more than anything.

I'm sure it's happened, but I can't think of an instance of Nick DiPaulo making me laugh right now. He generally just seems like a genuine asshole who I'd probably get into a fight with. It's not even that I disagree with a lot of the shit he says or anything, it's just the way he says it. He's an over the top prick and he needs to come to the realization that he isn't white. He's just too seething with anger for me to enjoy. I think Anthony thinks he's doing the DiPaulo thing now but he dialed it up even higher. "I can say niggers are the scum of the earth because I'm a COMEDIAN and I make JOKES. But seriously, folks, I do hate niggers."

I like Jim Florentine at all and he definitely had some good stories and said some funny shit but a lot of the time he's just subdued and boring. Likely either from whatever depression meds he's on.

I also like Bobby Kelly, but he's a liar and he's even been getting called out on the Bonfire lately because he told a story about a guy with a knife attacking him on the subway last week and he can't keep the story straight.
Dipalo had a bunch of great lines. Him talking about how Red Lobster should be called Red Scorpion makes me howl. He is really good on this clip.

BonnieMcFarlaneMe2

❤️bonnie bonnie bonnie❤️
Forum Clout
Dipalo had a bunch of great lines. Him talking about how Red Lobster should be called Red Scorpion makes me howl. He is really good on this clip.

Yeah, I’m really disagreeing with the anti-Dipaolo sentiment in this thread. “The parking lot of a Red Lobster looks like an Escalade Dealership.”

Meownaw

I GOT DA HAT NOW!
Forum Clout
Dice vs Jay Mohrs is one of the best segments, stupid.

Which way now, medium or well done is great, too.

Delete. This. Thread.
I like both vs. but this one is the best. Too much whiny shit to get through the actual fight one.

Hey Joey get off the roof!
You know an animal shelter working with dogs. Your wife inspired it! OHHHHHHHH!

"HERE COMES THE HAIRY BANANA IM OVER HERE NOWWWWWW AGOOOOOOO AGOOOOOOOOOOO AGOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOSH!"
Makes me fawkin howl.

Last edited:

Meownaw

I GOT DA HAT NOW!
Forum Clout
A lot of commenters on the first part seem to think it could be a work. I'm not really getting that vibe
The police one definitely isn't a work. Jay sounds like a complete faggot and even brought in his wife to defend him. This one is just Jay and Jim Breuer ganging up on Dice.

Mr. Faggotry

The world’s expert on faggotry
Forum Clout
IMG_6363.jpeg

Mick_Mickerson

Which way?! Medium or well done?
Forum Clout
The police one definitely isn't a work. Jay sounds like a complete faggot and even brought in his wife to defend him. This one is just Jay and Jim Breuer ganging up on Dice.
the absurdity of the NYPD dealing with a dice and jay mohrs radio fight a couple weeks after 9/11 is tickling my ribs

if dice did say that stupid shit to the wife on the phone off the air, that was wrong, but she also should never have called him

it's a tough one man

Last edited:

Meownaw

I GOT DA HAT NOW!
Forum Clout
the absurdity of the NYPD dealing with a dice and jay mohrs radio fight a couple weeks after 9/11 is tickling my ribs

if dice did say that stupid to the wife on the phone off the air, that was wrong, but she also should never have called him

it's a tough one man
Dice is a retard for not realizing it was an Otto and George line but Jay comes off as an even bigger faggot for involving the cops. My favorite line from that is
"oh maybe it was a misunderstanding, let me hear the line"
"Yambag now it's mine!"
"Hey scumbag that's not even how I say it".

Also side note that during that bit Jim is in the studio on the second part and says one line until Dice calls in and then doesn't say anything. What a worm.

Mick_Mickerson

Which way?! Medium or well done?
Forum Clout
Dice is a retard for not realizing it was an Otto and George line but Jay comes off as an even bigger faggot for involving the cops.
In reality, I think Jay calling Dice a "Jew" and a "heeb" is what actually angered him, but he didn't want to appear sensitive by admitting the racial shit got to him. He did mention it again the next day and Jay acted like he never said it lulz
Also side note that during that bit Jim is in the studio on the second part and says one line until Dice calls in and then doesn't say anything. What a worm.
Heaven forbid you try to entertain the audience, just in case there is a slightly awkward moment 3 years down the line in a green room of a comedy club

LingerLonger

Still spreading the O&A virus
Forum Clout
Halperin was funny because of how much of an immoral kike gutter rat loser he was. Basically digging up the corpses of celebrities and grave robbing and trampling them for shekels. And always writing books about events well after the facts had been presented by legitimate news. When it came out that Arnold had an affair with his goblin maid and had a bastard kid, Ian acted like he had known this for years, and he was the one who broke the story not some actual news organization. Ian took credit for everything. He was always knee deep in lawsuits as well in the Canadian court system. Anytime celebrity gossip became mainstream news, Ian the vulture would come swooping in, acting like the rotted corpse he was chewing on was his own fresh kill.

Ian was also a notorious liar like those kids in high school or college who say that they have a model girlfriend in another city or that they get laid all of the time. But he was addicted to Craigslist street hookers and coke whores and got caught bringing them on the show once as his 'goddesses'. Everyone knew he wasn't getting with any women and was a total dweeb whom women would throw drinks on in a nightclub. But he would go on air and lie with such extreme confidence about how many models he was banging and how many threesomes he was getting nightly.

Ian also fit into the Jill Nicolini thing because he kept saying on air that he slept with her. Even after Anthony had broken up with her he kept bringing it up that Anthony had his sloppy seconds. Finally she sent a cease and desist to him getting him to stop mentioning her because it was yet another thing he lied about as he had of course never had sex with Jill. Ian also wrote a gay themed love poem about Anthony that was meant to mock Antony but came off as 'mega mega gay'.

BrotherMan1488

Forum Clout
Tom papa boy was he not funny his humor is all clean I listened to the bbb boys for the Lacy Peterson song contest James Norton talking about his love of meaty pussy (cock) Anthony making horribly racist jokes and the opster railing against the suits in management who just don’t get it *sniff* And of course Howard
Howard Stern was so jealous of Opie and Anthony