O&A 90 Day Fiance

TorpidSloth

I’m self aware to know the answer to your question is because I am probably more mental than he is.

I don’t remember.
You're not. You could roll with the punches and laugh at yourself more (which he can't either), but you at least are aware (or at least behave as if you're aware) of the ridiculous, troll-like nature of this place (which he doesn't seem to be.) Same with Jenna and JebJoh tbphwy

NoBacon

The gunslinger.
You're not. You could roll with the punches and laugh at yourself more (which he can't either), but you at least are aware (or at least behave as if you're aware) of the ridiculous, troll-like nature of this place (which he doesn't seem to be.) Same with Jenna and JebJoh tbphwy

I think he’s half doing a bit as being uncompromising mental guy.

Jeb took the pedo shit incredibly poorly. Jenna acts like a scorned woman.

TorpidSloth

I think he’s half doing a bit as being uncompromising mental guy.
I don't think so. He's just incredibly insecure. It's a shame because he's got some interesting aspects, but his thinking is distorted.

Jeb took the pedo shit incredibly poorly. Jenna acts like a scorned woman.
Both of them share the same problem. They regularly post on a trolling website and seem intelligent enough, but both seem to have a complete blind spot when it comes to people (namely you) trolling them. I fell for it a few times too, but eventually clued up.

NoBacon

The gunslinger.
I don't think so. He's just incredibly insecure. It's a shame because he's got some interesting aspects, but his thinking is distorted.

Both of them share the same problem. They regularly post on a trolling website and seem intelligent enough, but both seem to have a complete blind spot when it comes to people (namely you) trolling them. I fell for it a few times too, but eventually clued up.

If Patrick or any of these guys had an ounce of restraint they’d realise just going dark for a few hours is all it takes for everyone to turn on each other viciously here. It would all collapse but lolcows are lolcows for a reason.

(O&A is short for The Opie & Anthony Show, a popular New York-based radio show on air at the start of the century)

Just three big-shot media guys, and the intern, riffing on how hapless some dorky regular dudes are with women out of their league. Pointing out the grim reality of the future for guys who don't understand what it takes to get and hold onto a young babe. That Russ guy is a bit "mysterious" unlike these masculine puss-hounds!

Sniff :brothaman_lg: being Alpha male is tough

You weren't allowed to. I hated all the reality TV, but that was an Opie thing. He was the only one who wanted to talk about it every single day. If you suggested otherwise, Opie would tell you that you don't know radio, he's been doing it since he's 18 and you might want to think about if you want to be here or not. So once you get that one a few times, you just let him do whatever he wants. Sam knew the way to Opie's heart was to flood him with decidedly Opie flavored content, and there you have it.
John and Kate plus 8

handsomeblue

Game Over Anthony Cumia 2024 🎮🩺💔🏥💀
Stent totally watches Married at First Sight! 🤭 tee hee

These guys are better looking (im not gay!) than ghoul & worm but they still rag on them in a jealous sass fest (sorry to steal boq's phrase)
I never listened to TV shit on O&A, waste of time, until the youtube vids showing the actual scenes came around.

PogromStallone

Give Me Some Money
I tapped out of the 90 Day shows somewhere around 2019. It just became so obvious how fake they were and every episode was like 20% showing flashbacks to earlier in the episode or showing what's coming up.

Opie's tastes included The View, Oprah, Big Brother, American Idol, Jon & Kate + 8. Opie "didn't have time" to watch anything of substance. Opie also never bothered to watch any of the movies the show would reference on almost a daily basis. King Of Comedy, Goodfellas, Sling Blade, Fargo, Full Metal Jacket, the list goes on and on. You'll never find Opie making a movie ref or tagging on to one. 20 years of "YOUR SON...." and the guy never thought to throw on The Shining when he got home so he can finally get the jokes.
He truly was a fucking dope. A rube. A dimwit. Not a single thought rattling around in his head.

So I did watch that season as it aired. Fucking insane person. Just renaming Igor because she didn’t like his name?

Right now I’m using this suggested order to watch the series and I’m on Before the 90-Days, S1. The germaphobe who traveled days up the Amazon via boat for his girl is very entertaining.

Danielle and Mohamed are early season standouts. I can’t get enough of his new haircuts and outfits as he fucks his way through America, avoiding his fat and obsessed wife with her lazy eye.

Anyway re: your other post, something I really like about this show is that it seems to hold many of its characters in contempt. The editing is subtly malicious, even the musical cues seem designed to shame or embarrass at times. This is to say nothing of the end of season “Tell Alls” which are overtly malicious and exist just to humiliate and instigate the cast.

Edit to add: here’s the viewing order

View attachment 194247
View attachment 194248
Nice homosexuality, stupid