O&A 90 Day Fiance

Wait until this horrid goblin enters the game:

cf1951b01dbed0c3fedf8434f1a5b491.webp

Absolute lunatic. Also make's Jim's Viking look downright dainty.

Harry Powell

You’re the girl I needed in jr. high
Wait until this horrid goblin enters the game:

cf1951b01dbed0c3fedf8434f1a5b491.webp

Absolute lunatic. Also make's Jim's Viking look downright dainty.
So I did watch that season as it aired. Fucking insane person. Just renaming Igor because she didn’t like his name?

Right now I’m using this suggested order to watch the series and I’m on Before the 90-Days, S1. The germaphobe who traveled days up the Amazon via boat for his girl is very entertaining.

Danielle and Mohamed are early season standouts. I can’t get enough of his new haircuts and outfits as he fucks his way through America, avoiding his fat and obsessed wife with her lazy eye.

Anyway re: your other post, something I really like about this show is that it seems to hold many of its characters in contempt. The editing is subtly malicious, even the musical cues seem designed to shame or embarrass at times. This is to say nothing of the end of season “Tell Alls” which are overtly malicious and exist just to humiliate and instigate the cast.

Edit to add: here’s the viewing order

IMG_8289.png

IMG_8290.png

Last edited:

TorpidSloth

I always tapped out when they did this stuff with reality tv, it’s very gay. I would never watch this stuff ever, it’s for women - why do I want to listen to it because the boys are? They’d get obsessed over it too like gossiping broads.

@BenDovid didn’t anyone ever tell them this was super gay?
If you want a decent girlfriend (i.e. feminine), you'll have to go through a period of watching shit like this with her, early doors - whether it's her reality show or rom-com movies or whatever. The good news is that as the relationship gets more serious, you can start to make her watch your shit and, if it goes all the way and you get married, then you just watch your own things mostly. Unless you're a simp/queer like Sam.

Harry Powell

You’re the girl I needed in jr. high
If you want a decent girlfriend (i.e. feminine), you'll have to go through a period of watching shit like this with her, early doors - whether it's her reality show or rom-com movies or whatever. The good news is that as the relationship gets more serious, you can start to make her watch your shit and, if it goes all the way and you get married, then you just watch your own things mostly. Unless you're a simp/queer like Sam.
As long as we can watch my shit as well, I actually enjoy when a woman makes you watch some reality TV or gay ass movie because it connects you to the pop culture and figures you would otherwise completely ignore.

TorpidSloth

As long as we can watch my shit as well, I actually enjoy when a woman makes you watch some reality TV or gay ass movie because it connects you to the pop culture and figures you would otherwise completely ignore.
That is true a lot of the time. I had a girlfriend in university who loved sex and the city and made me watch it with her a lot. It's not a very good show, but the payoff with her was worth it and, like you said, you get clued in to how the masses see things.

Conversely, I was shagging a different girl earlier in university. She had a boyfriend back home, I met him a few times, but we hooked up anyway as we were in the same halls of residence. She was beautiful and built, but had the tastes of a guy. She showed me Battle Royale for the first time and had great taste in music. Of course she turned out to be a complete fucking lunatic.

NoBacon

The gunslinger.

I’m not a neet like some people (@Jenna) I’ve had girlfriends, I ain’t doing that shit anymore. Unless it’s worth it, which it rarely will be.

NoBacon

The gunslinger.
So hold up. You COULD be swimming in pussy but you're not because "it's not worth it."

Sure. OK. Post a face pic so we can just put this one to bed REAL fast.

I’m obviously not going to post my photo here and you obviously don’t need to beleive me and won’t, but I’m good looking enough.

It isn’t worth it most of the time. I just don’t value fucking that highly anymore.