• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

NY/NJ Italian hate thread

johnnynoname

I have a face like a shovel
Forum Clout
I didn't read any of this thread however I'm willing to bet people did the "only jerk offs from NJ call it "gravy" " bit

SoloJoeAcousticShow

Ain't it fun?
Forum Clout
Reminder: real italians consider all these fools "inferiore", as they say, and even though they're all tiny, hairy, niggery, arrogant, coffee sipping, mother worshipping cunts, I still think one real italian man carries himself with the grace of like 100 of these uncultured NY swine.

johnnynoname

Forum Clout
real italians
nigga this is a stupid post because "real italians" are too lazy to do anything at all much more judge people.

Those wops over there now are a lazy generation who sleep during the day and drink at the Piazza at night.....

passing judgement on a bunch of "gavones" takes too much effort

*"gavone" is pronounced that way because it's a part of the bit similar to "gabagoo", "moozarell" and all that other hack shit

HH Brother

I wanna fuck you up the ass, funster.
Forum Clout
nigga this is a stupid post because "real italians" are too lazy to do anything at all much more judge people.

Those wops over there now are a lazy generation who sleep during the day and drink at the Piazza at night.....

*"gavone" is pronounced that way because it's a part of the bit similar to "gabagoo", "moozarell" and all that other hack shit
I bet you're pretty loud in the movie theater, negro funster.

johnnynoname

Forum Clout
...now- my grandfather's generation......that's a generation of Italians that would make the time and put in the effort to talk shit about no good americans.....

TomFromNawlins

Forum Clout

They’re pronounced that way because the wops that came over spoke southern dialects.

johnnynoname

Forum Clout
southern dialects.
STOP THIS

y'all niggas just LOVE blaming people from fucking Napoli for "Gabagoo" and "moozarell"

it has nothing to do with Napoli, or Campagna, or Sicily or Calabria.....stop this shit

dialects DO exist....that is evident...however you elitist motherfuckers just love blaming everything on people south of Lazio

johnnynoname

Forum Clout
how is it that I'm this triggered yet I have the most Scottish last name imaginable....

TomFromNawlins

Forum Clout
STOP THIS

y'all niggas just LOVE blaming people from fucking Napoli for "Gabagoo" and "moozarell"

it has nothing to do with Napoli, or Campagna, or Sicily or Calabria.....stop this shit

dialects DO exist....that is evident...however you elitist motherfuckers just love blaming everything on people south of Lazio
I’m not blaming them. It’s just where it comes from. Sicilian’s almost a different language from the standardized Italian they speak now. Yeah, it was further corrupted in the states but that’s just natural over time.

Calm the hell down.