• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

NY/NJ Italian hate thread

FFWBTdad

Forum Clout
Isn't De Niro actually Irish? Doesn't change the fact he's worshipped by La Famiglia Cumia types. It actually makes it funnier.
The best one is this midwestern German hick.... not a drop of Italian blood
5f2c5b92f0f4194a1c6225fb.jpeg

Dennyislife

Forum Clout
My great grandparents were fresh off the boat Italians. One of the great things they did was to not force the following generations to pretend to be Italian. We stay in touch with a few of the Italians still there. My grandmother speaks a bit of it as does her sister but really it stops there. Occasional children with Italian names but that's about it. Certainly not geno or whatever weird fuck ups Americans who cosplay as Italians use.

Consensual Rapist

私は爆発的な下痢をしています! ^_^
Forum Clout
Filthy euro niggers have no value in society, other than smelling bad and bearing their wives.

G

Hey faggot, I guarantee I have a healthier diet and lifestyle than your fat old ugly dumb ass.
Nigger, you just got out of jail where you ate instant mashed potatoes and some pressed meat roll, with shitty white bread for dinner every night for 6 months. I seriously doubt you have the money or resources to match my family food budget or quality. Your malt liquor, dipsy doodle, and pineapple soda intake since your release is worse than the slop you ate in county. Dumb nigger you're so obnoxious with your pointless car crashes and whining. Go kill some cuck for us and solve two problems.

G

The car crash is for failed attempts at humor. Not surprised the resident brit has been dolling them out as 'stop being mean to me' receipts
Nigger you run around car crashing everything I say. Unlike you, you filthy ape, I don't hide my profile and make it easy to find me, but I'm now dedicating myself to niggerizing my use of the car crash on every post. Just think of me as the correction officer you're accustomed to while in lockup.

G

Where we at with people arguing whose diet is better
In fairness niggers have strokes in their 30's, is it even an argument? My very existence at my age is something the smelly ape will never experience. Niggers live on fast food, processed food, and greasy shitty select grade beef fried in shortening when not chowing down on past best date swine from local the local C-Town. Niggers like this ape are exceptionally bad, they get uppity and think some buttered collard greens are health food.

DMAN

SUFFERING FROM DMANIA, PRONE TO DMANIC EPISODES
Forum Clout
Nigger, you just got out of jail where you ate instant mashed potatoes and some pressed meat roll, with shitty white bread for dinner every night for 6 months. I seriously doubt you have the money or resources to match my family food budget or quality. Your malt liquor, dipsy doodle, and pineapple soda intake since your release is worse than the slop you ate in county. Dumb nigger you're so obnoxious with your pointless car crashes and whining. Go kill some cuck for us and solve two problems.

Faggot

Heyfellas

Where we at with the where we at?
Forum Clout
In fairness niggers have strokes in their 30's, is it even an argument? My very existence at my age is something the smelly ape will never experience. Niggers live on fast food, processed food, and greasy shitty select grade beef fried in shortening when not chowing down on past best date swine from local the local C-Town. Niggers like this ape are exceptionally bad, they get uppity and think some buttered collard greens are health food.
How old are you