• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Now that we are back (and better than ever) with the new forums, let's tone down the racism, team

Riccardo Bosi

has janny powers
Forum Clout
Ooops my one typo is now a thing, Ozzie, I used it correctly at the end, what's your excuse. Now prag suck my cock before I chain you to my pickup and drag you until your nigger coconut pops of like James Byrd.
This is what someone says when they're Not Bothered™.

G

This is what someone says when they're Not Bothered™.
Yes I'm seriously expecting a blow job and planning a murder. I swear if this is what yo simpletons toss at Fatty it's as bad as his "comedy". Dude try harder, the vibe I'm getting from you and Ozzie and a few others, almost fits that piggy's Incel thing, sort of like he does himself. Are you even a sex haver?

Riccardo Bosi

has janny powers
Forum Clout
Yes I'm seriously expecting a blow job and planning a murder. I swear if this is what yo simpletons toss at Fatty it's as bad as his "comedy". Dude try harder, the vibe I'm getting from you and Ozzie and a few others, almost fits that piggy's Incel thing, sort of like he does himself. Are you even a sex haver?
old-guy-computer-grumpy-4787834.jpg

Oh, grandpa child.