• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Now that we are back (and better than ever) with the new forums, let's tone down the racism, team

G

photo_1_the_eternal_boomer_0.jpg
Not quite a boomer, but yep, the animals are not my local concern anywhere.

G

I like that you call everyone "kiddos" and make fun of technology in some comments and then pretend to be tech savvy and deny being a boomer in other comments. Very boomerish behavior.
I talk down to idiots probably less than 10 years younger than me, that call me boomer in a not joking way. I'll clear it up for you regarding tech. I despise the need of so many young people to be connected at all times via their small phone. That's my tech hate in a nutshell. We don't need internet on our phones to tweet, watch youtube, and post on facebook all day. I hate that I find myself doing it as well. So for the most part I try to keep my phone internet usage to answer work emails when I'm working and look up things like phone numbers. Yes I use it, no I don't like it.

How any of that makes me look "boomerish" or why it matters is on you, not me. I get it, some douchebag losers have invested their self worth into their forum persona and get scared if a newbie arrives with a bit others enjoy. Really dude, I'm not here to take away your little slice of heaven, just to abuse Pat. You nitwits, started the, "I don't believe him" and "post screenshots" and yes I was unfamiliar with the nanaimg thing first, now I'm not, but still I don't want to post 50 screenshots, I have other things in my life that can use that time.

Look, you've actually hid your profile from me, you're a pussy, not my problem, I don't know you, never will. I doubt you ever even get the joke your in on. You seem obsessed with my age I'm now 51, yesterday I was 25 at the shore in summers, concerned with stupid things like how my hair looked and the like. Now I'm sitting on a nice chunks of money, multiple properties, no concerns, home with my kids 16,12,11,and 8 and working on occasion if the money and effort are right. I lived the part of my life you're living, it goes fast, maybe with some luck you'll have a society still left to enjoy when you get here. You want my real life problems now.... I couldn't get seat at 3 restaurants in town yesterday at 6-7 pm for my sons and I, so we had to drive to the city area 20 minutes away and ended up eating in Applebee's, which I never did before, or hopefully ever will again. The worst part is a sheboon waited on me, she was nice enough, but fucked up the order. That's my worst life right there, Applebees and nigger server, not you, not here. Fatrick represents all that I hate in the world, you represent all I pity, pretty simple.

Jim-sucks-shit

*ALL FUTURE COURT DATES ARE VACATED*
Forum Clout
I talk down to idiots probably less than 10 years younger than me, that call me boomer in a not joking way. I'll clear it up for you regarding tech. I despise the need of so many young people to be connected at all times via their small phone. That's my tech hate in a nutshell. We don't need internet on our phones to tweet, watch youtube, and post on facebook all day. I hate that I find myself doing it as well. So for the most part I try to keep my phone internet usage to answer work emails when I'm working and look up things like phone numbers. Yes I use it, no I don't like it.

How any of that makes me look "boomerish" or why it matters is on you, not me. I get it, some douchebag losers have invested their self worth into their forum persona and get scared if a newbie arrives with a bit others enjoy. Really dude, I'm not here to take away your little slice of heaven, just to abuse Pat. You nitwits, started the, "I don't believe him" and "post screenshots" and yes I was unfamiliar with the nanaimg thing first, now I'm not, but still I don't want to post 50 screenshots, I have other things in my life that can use that time.

Look, you've actually hid your profile from me, you're a pussy, not my problem, I don't know you, never will. I doubt you ever even get the joke your in on. You seem obsessed with my age I'm now 51, yesterday I was 25 at the shore in summers, concerned with stupid things like how my hair looked and the like. Now I'm sitting on a nice chunks of money, multiple properties, no concerns, home with my kids 16,12,11,and 8 and working on occasion if the money and effort are right. I lived the part of my life you're living, it goes fast, maybe with some luck you'll have a society still left to enjoy when you get here. You want my real life problems now.... I couldn't get seat at 3 restaurants in town yesterday at 6-7 pm for my sons and I, so we had to drive to the city area 20 minutes away and ended up eating in Applebee's, which I never did before, or hopefully ever will again. The worst part is a sheboon waited on me, she was nice enough, but fucked up the order. That's my worst life right there, Applebees and nigger server, not you, not here. Fatrick represents all that I hate in the world, you represent all I pity, pretty simple.
12e.gif

Riccardo Bosi

has janny powers
Forum Clout
Where is the grammar poor, there? After watching so many of you swing and miss on grammar policing it truly is sad. BTW a comma should have preceded the "but" in your sentence, how ironic, nigger lover.
I had to re-read it three or so times to even try to understand what you were saying. "You failure-to-launch imbeciles that obsess on this stuff are comical" is what you should have written, boomer.

And then you fucked up again with "After watching so many of you swing and miss on grammar policing it truly is sad." You're just sound foolish.

"BTW a comma should have preceded the "but" in your sentence, how ironic, nigger lover." A comma didn't necessarily have to precede the 'but' in my sentence, and that sentence right there should have been two sentences, not one i.e. a period after "sentence" and then "How ironic, nigger lover."

From what I understand, you're a father in your fifties (should a comma go here?) but fatherhood has fattened you up and turned you into a boomer. You're talking about nigger-loving to someone who has never said anything complimentary about blacks as a race. The problem is, I hate boomers and the boomer mentality even more. You're just like Brother Joe: you hate niggers and think everyone these days is a faggot, but you're worse than both. @That Nigga Dre was completely right about you from the get-go, and I was wrong for giving you the benefit of the doubt.

If I'm being honest... your trolling of Fatrick in text messages was the worst out of anyone's, because you came across just as unhinged and stupid as he is. It wasn't bad because anybody fucking with Pat is kinda funny, but you're still dumb. I'd rather have three more niggers on the board than you. I guess that makes me a "nigger lover", but all it really means is that you're less tolerable than three belligerent niggers.

Three belligerent niggers and a Jew, even.

G

Where is the grammar poor there? After watching so many of you swing and miss on grammar policing it truly is sad. BTW a comma should have preceded the "but" in your sentence, how ironic, nigger lover.

I had to re-read it three or so times to even try to understand what you were saying. "You failure-to-launch imbeciles that obsess on this stuff are comical" is what you should have written, boomer.

And then you fucked up again with "After watching so many of you swing and miss on grammar policing it truly is sad." You're just sound foolish.

"BTW a comma should have preceded the "but" in your sentence, how ironic, nigger lover." A comma didn't necessarily have to precede the 'but' in my sentence, and that sentence right there should have been two sentences, not one i.e. a period after "sentence" and then "How ironic, nigger lover."

From what I understand, you're a father in your fifties (should a comma go here?) but fatherhood has fattened you up and turned you into a boomer. You're talking about nigger-loving to someone who has never said anything complimentary about blacks as a race. The problem is, I hate boomers and the boomer mentality even more. You're just like Brother Joe: you hate niggers and think everyone these days is a faggot, but you're worse than both. @That Nigga Dre was completely right about you from the get-go, and I was wrong for giving you the benefit of the doubt.

If I'm being honest... your trolling of Fatrick in text messages was the worst out of anyone's, because you came across just as unhinged and stupid as he is. It wasn't bad because anybody fucking with Pat is kinda funny, but you're still dumb. I'd rather have three more niggers on the board than you. I guess that makes me a "nigger lover", but all it really means is that you're less tolerable than three belligerent niggers.

Three belligerent niggers and a Jew, even.
On a message board dimwit, one writes conversationally. I'm not running it through word, I free-form. In that respect most people do the same. It's the same as writing quickly and using the wrong homophone, sometimes you're thinking they're and hearing there, and type out there, there is nobody, not even niggers who get that wrong. Now the to and too, that some people really seem to not know, but usually it is just a error, something I call a phonetic typo. If I was worried about my submissions being graded, it wouldn't be from you based on your writing. Suffice to say a person writing "You're just sound foolish" is really bad at writing. Tense is very important and yes occasionally you may just be mid-thought and screw it up, but it seems more frequent for you, no?

As for hating "boomers", I'm not a boomer, I play along with that here for expedience. You literally hate an age demographic that varies across every other spectrum in a more evenly dispersed way than most demographics, since age encompasses every single person, unlike race, color, religion, or sex. Philosophically you're a moron just for making that statement. I hope you kill yourself before 55 if it is their age , or is it their birth year that bothers you, it's hard to know, when looking at such abject stupidity. I can't access what you are, a 40 something failure to launch gen x'er, a millennial, or some 20 year old, which seems the most unlikely. My guess is 37, under-employed, gamer pussy, never played a sport, something like pig, without the super-inflated ego and full on narcissism. In truth, I don't really care, but you do seem terminally shallow and very pissed I played in your sand-box.

So what would you like me to do? Does it really matter what we think of one another? Unlike the majority here, I used my real IP on a real machine with my MAC visible, I don't use Tor either. I literally want Fatso to find me, I'm not taking potshots out of fear, but rather to not make it easy on them. I post all of my convos with him that have any good content, I made a fool at of the twink lawyer to the point where he was bragging about their 270k (I forget now if that was the amount, but close enough) award for somebody. I don't catalogue other user's actions, but what have you done that's better than direct contact where Pig kept making new catchphrases? Feel free to let me know; or don't, not a big deal either way.

Now, I'm being honest, I can't imagine what drives butthurt fools to comment negatively on another user? Of course I'm responding to you negatively, but I wouldn't seek you out to do it if not for the obsessing on me rather than our target. I now get automatic down ribs from several people, I love it. I love that you're so pissed that an "old man" could enjoy battering a daughter abandoning, fat, deranged, commie ,unemployed, layabout who thinks he has a PhD in everything. He represents everything I despise, you on the other hand represent the angst of trying to find an identity, like when a band you found before it became popular suddenly gets popular and plays the same stuff, but you insist they changed because others now know them. I hope you can stop acting like some genius and just enjoy the ride, but if you can't keep having at me, your life must suck if you need to do this instead of focusing on Pat. In the other forum somebody suggested Dre has aliases, maybe that's what you are.

Riccardo Bosi

has janny powers
Forum Clout
On a message board dimwit, one writes conversationally. I'm not running it through word, I free-form. In that respect most people do the same. It's the same as writing quickly and using the wrong homophone, sometimes you're thinking they're and hearing there, and type out there, there is nobody, not even niggers who get that wrong. Now the to and too, that some people really seem to not know, but usually it is just a error, something I call a phonetic typo. If I was worried about my submissions being graded, it wouldn't be from you based on your writing. Suffice to say a person writing "You're just sound foolish" is really bad at writing. Tense is very important and yes occasionally you may just be mid-thought and screw it up, but it seems more frequent for you, no?

As for hating "boomers", I'm not a boomer, I play along with that here for expedience. You literally hate an age demographic that varies across every other spectrum in a more evenly dispersed way than most demographics, since age encompasses every single person, unlike race, color, religion, or sex. Philosophically you're a moron just for making that statement. I hope you kill yourself before 55 if it is their age , or is it their birth year that bothers you, it's hard to know, when looking at such abject stupidity. I can't access what you are, a 40 something failure to launch gen x'er, a millennial, or some 20 year old, which seems the most unlikely. My guess is 37, under-employed, gamer pussy, never played a sport, something like pig, without the super-inflated ego and full on narcissism. In truth, I don't really care, but you do seem terminally shallow and very pissed I played in your sand-box.

So what would you like me to do? Does it really matter what we think of one another? Unlike the majority here, I used my real IP on a real machine with my MAC visible, I don't use Tor either. I literally want Fatso to find me, I'm not taking potshots out of fear, but rather to not make it easy on them. I post all of my convos with him that have any good content, I made a fool at of the twink lawyer to the point where he was bragging about their 270k (I forget now if that was the amount, but close enough) award for somebody. I don't catalogue other user's actions, but what have you done that's better than direct contact where Pig kept making new catchphrases? Feel free to let me know; or don't, not a big deal either way.

Now, I'm being honest, I can't imagine what drives butthurt fools to comment negatively on another user? Of course I'm responding to you negatively, but I wouldn't seek you out to do it if not for the obsessing on me rather than our target. I now get automatic down ribs from several people, I love it. I love that you're so pissed that an "old man" could enjoy battering a daughter abandoning, fat, deranged, commie ,unemployed, layabout who thinks he has a PhD in everything. He represents everything I despise, you on the other hand represent the angst of trying to find an identity, like when a band you found before it became popular suddenly gets popular and plays the same stuff, but you insist they changed because others now know them. I hope you can stop acting like some genius and just enjoy the ride, but if you can't keep having at me, your life must suck if you need to do this instead of focusing on Pat. In the other forum somebody suggested Dre has aliases, maybe that's what you are.
I knew if I took five minutes of my time you'd write me a novel.

Typical boomer response, though. Nobody cares to read what you think, and your mentality is easy to grasp: simultaneously "what do you want from me?" and "well here's what I think about you, kiddo!"

What an old bitch.

victor_sanchez

buck breaker supreme
Forum Clout

Now, I'm being honest, I can't imagine what drives butthurt fools to comment negatively on another user? Of course I'm responding to you negatively, but I wouldn't seek you out to do it if not for the obsessing on me rather than our target. I now get automatic down ribs from several people, I love it. I love that you're so pissed that an "old man" could enjoy battering a daughter abandoning, fat, deranged, commie ,unemployed, layabout who thinks he has a PhD in everything. He represents everything I despise, you on the other hand represent the angst of trying to find an identity, like when a band you found before it became popular suddenly gets popular and plays the same stuff, but you insist they changed because others now know them. I hope you can stop acting like some genius and just enjoy the ride, but if you can't keep having at me, your life must suck if you need to do this instead of focusing on Pat. In the other forum somebody

covid, you alright man? kinda coming off like an insecure boomer rn. maybe take a chill pill and hang out with your grandkids for a minute. no need to stress over randos calling you a joe cumia-tier retard.

G

I knew if I took five minutes of my time you'd write me a novel.

Typical boomer response, though. Nobody cares to read what you think, and your mentality is easy to grasp: simultaneously "what do you want from me?" and "well here's what I think about you, kiddo!"

What an old bitch.
Hahah holee shit, I'm old, so what are you? Under 25? Your plan was "to get a novel" in response, yea that was a novel, here's the abridged version, you're a cunt, let me guess, you're also an "actual tough guy", fucking tool.