• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Now he is blaming random people of stealing his SSN#

DominusOdium

Come back, Liz Clarke
Forum Clout
Which international spy agency managed to clone Patrick's phone, obtained his SSN and successfully open bank accounts in his name?

You guessed it...... kiwifarmers
View attachment 156745
Never happened. Post the audio or it never happened. He's never posted a single audio file of his daily death threats and these weird SSN recitations that he throws in, thinking he's playing three dimensional chess, to lay groundwork for an excuse out of swaTTing himself.

Oh uh, the reason it's all in my name officer is that I got identity thefted by people who make memes of my ugly wife.

IGotATreeOnMyHouse85

Stand Alone Fruit
Forum Clout
Someone once opened a banking account in my name, presumably because it was a bank I had multiple open, active accounts with, So it would be possible. Where Pat's story falls to shit is, since it's opened in your name with your information the statements arrive at your address. So within 30 days you, the bank, and the police all know where money came in and where it came out. Pat and torswats claimed this shit went on for fucking months.
Also banks have large teams dedicated to getting to the bottom of fraud cases that he’s claiming are happening to him. Of course he doesn’t have any evidence to back up his wild stories - even Niki fucked up with “attempted to open” which is very vague. Kinda like how they used “they almost kicked our door down many times!” Which means nothing - you could say a simple knock is “almost broke the door down!”

IGotATreeOnMyHouse85

Stand Alone Fruit
Forum Clout
Never happened. Post the audio or it never happened. He's never posted a single audio file of his daily death threats and these weird SSN recitations that he throws in, thinking he's playing three dimensional chess, to lay groundwork for an excuse out of swaTTing himself.

Oh uh, the reason it's all in my name officer is that I got identity thefted by people who make memes of my ugly wife.
He really thinks people believe him that he’s getting death threats all the time that keep yelling his SSN. “123-IM GONNA KILL YOU-456-AND YOUR PETS-78910!!!!”

Sure, Pat.

DominusOdium

Come back, Liz Clarke
Forum Clout
Also banks have large teams dedicated to getting to the bottom of fraud cases that he’s claiming are happening to him. Of course he doesn’t have any evidence to back up his wild stories - even Niki fucked up with “attempted to open” which is very vague. Kinda like how they used “they almost kicked our door down many times!” Which means nothing - you could say a simple knock is “almost broke the door down!”
Like Patrick, that cunt has a whole bunch of "Something really bad almost happened and you'll just have to trust us" stories to go with his "I almost had to show everybody how much of a badass super soldier genius I am but they're lucky I restrained myself. You don't need proof because I never lie, child" Steven Segal-esque lies.

JoeBrotheChildSpitGuzzler

I Am Racist Man Leader of the Digital Ku Klux Klan
Forum Clout

he thinks he's covered in case the "Fake" accounts are found. He'll just say stalkers did it" but there will be nothing to back that up and they won't believe him.
As for Dan I think he's just waiting and goading pat into saying something actionable then Dan is going to file his own lolsuit. At that point it's assured hilarity no matter how it turns out.

T. Booth Willy

Caged heat
Forum Clout
He says he's been obsessively stalked for 5 years. Had his SSN stolen and people attempt to open credit cards and take out loans. He's a 6 figure author and his wife is a business owner, but they don't pay for credit monitoring? Why not?