• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Now he is blaming random people of stealing his SSN#

Will Tate

Oven March
Forum Clout
If his SSN# somehow got discovered he still needs to prove that whoever he has accused of doing it. Pat so stupid. He thinks because he makes accusations on twitter that it will hold up in court without any further evidence. All it will do is make him lose his next court case and have to pay court fees and it will probably get him counter sued for defamation. He is really setting himself up for failure on any future litigation he might try. I cant wait for it.
He's gonna Nadolski himself into a federal prison sentence over this. I can't wait.

Slackjawed Cow

I laugh at them because they're all the same.
Forum Clout
He's gonna Nadolski himself into a federal prison sentence over this. I can't wait.
I havent seen anyone here say they have such personal information or was even fucking with him on that level. Maybe its happened but nobody had admitted to it. He has amassed people that fuck with him on at least 4 different boards so who knows the extent of the trolling he deals with. I didnt believe his pizza delivery accusations but it was happening. He also claims his car gets vandalized often, that we have yet to see proof of or anyone claiming they do that. Has it happened? Maybe. I just cant take word for it because he lies about everything.

The SSN# is a lot more extreme so I have a hard time believing him on that one. Torswats admitted they were the ones swatting him but that doesnt stop pat from blaming everyone that trolls him. Pat doesnt even accuse or mention torswats as being where the calls are coming from. You would think after all that swatting that he would go hard on Torswats and trying to expose/discover the person that has admitted to doing it. He was on mutiple news broadcast and doesnt even mention torswats. He mentions this place instead. He is more focused on trying to defeat this place that he lets whoever is actually fucking with him go.

NigelCumia

Forum Clout
This is Pat being an ace lawyer again. Since someone within the criminal organization stole his SSN then anyone who laughs at him is part of the mafia empire and equally at fault.

Also lol at him admitting the Gemini account used to pay torswats was in his name.

Last edited:

Phish

I told them to back off bcuz it wasnt their show
Forum Clout
Idk the last time you guys signed up for Coinbase or Blockchain or any other crypto exchange but they ask for 300 pieces of ID, mail, your mothers thumbprint, the mileage on your car, fucking everything. Theres 0.0 chance anyone successfully opened a crypto account with just his SSN.

RickReternal

I hope people Ouija you tweets after your dead
Forum Clout
Rip Kyle
IMG_1821.jpeg

G

This is actually an interesting accusation. He could be opening a bunch of new credit lines just to max them out and then claim "identity theft" thinking he'll get away with not paying. He hasn't posted any evidence of any "identity theft" or investigations into it, so he's obviously lying again. Also, any piece of shit troll who would be a big enough faggot to commit felony identity theft would have used his SSN to run his credit reports and post them online.
It's a good thing credit card companies don't hire seasoned criminal investigators to check into these things.

866-Ron-0-Fez

Forum Clout
If his SSN# somehow got discovered he still needs to prove that whoever he has accused of doing it. Pat so stupid. He thinks because he makes accusations on twitter that it will hold up in court without any further evidence.
Which international spy agency managed to clone Patrick's phone, obtained his SSN and successfully open bank accounts in his name?

You guessed it...... kiwifarmers
Screenshot_2023-10-05-06-39-18-89_92460851df6f172a4592fca41cc2d2e6.jpg

NigelCumia

Forum Clout
Someone once opened a banking account in my name, presumably because it was a bank I had multiple open, active accounts with, So it would be possible. Where Pat's story falls to shit is, since it's opened in your name with your information the statements arrive at your address. So within 30 days you, the bank, and the police all know where money came in and where it came out. Pat and torswats claimed this shit went on for fucking months.

PorqueDealer

Portly Pepperoni Purveyor
Forum Clout
Hi Visa, yes, this is Patrick S Tomlinson. SSN # [REDACTED]
I would like one Visa card, please send it to this PO box.
being a 6 figure author (with 50k followers on twitter) I'm sure you will make the limit agreeable ($200k)
Regards
Patrick S Thomas Tomlinson

IGotATreeOnMyHouse85

Stand Alone Fruit
Forum Clout
Which international spy agency managed to clone Patrick's phone, obtained his SSN and successfully open bank accounts in his name?

You guessed it...... kiwifarmers
View attachment 156745
That’s why he claims he can’t post any of the death threat calls he says he gets all the time - they keep yelling his SSN while threatening to kill him.

Slackjawed Cow

I laugh at them because they're all the same.
Forum Clout
That’s why he claims he can’t post any of the death threat calls he says he gets all the time - they keep yelling his SSN while threatening to kill him.
It works great for twitter pity but when the cops/court ask for proof. Pat will hand over doctored/edited texts and manufactured voicemails that will lead either nowhere or it will lead right back to him and his retard friends. Pat will never be able to back up his accusations in court without ruining his credibility and the case getting thrown out or catching a contempt charge. He thinks he is smarter than the courts and I cant wait to see his next legal disaster.

Jims_Maroon_Pants

Joe's Geek Squad Technician
Forum Clout
Niki said on Javier’s podcast that people have tried to open accounts as opposed to actually doing it. I love catching him lying/embellishing so I’ll find and post the timestamp.

Edit - 10 mins into Part 2 if anyone wants to clip it and make him correcT the record

‘They’ve opened or attempted to open’ - which one is it? I’m sure is just a coincidence that he first made this accusation around the time of the #dropkiwifarms saga.

View attachment 156655
I'm really getting sick of tubby, I hope Elon takes away his precious X for good

HH Brother

I wanna fuck you up the ass, funster.
Forum Clout
Is dan mullen responsible for stealing his SSN? This is a question, not an opinion or statement of fact. I'm asking if Daniel William Mullen of Kingston Massachusetts had anything to do with it?
It's quite possible, adminster. I, Daniel W Mullen of Kingston fame, with a wife who runs Flavia's Cleaning Service possibly stole his SSN and used my connections through insightsoftware to sell it for some dark money.

You never know :dm_small: