• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Not the blonde

Harry Powell

Bruce is more helpful to Defendants than Plaintiff
Forum Clout
I think this is his narcissism on display again. Instead of sounding pathetic, he thinks “not the blonde” reinforces several aspects of his “stealthygeek” persona:

1) “blonde” = “hot”; Pat is a cocksman who was with a hot babe
2) “not the blonde” implies he went through some rough or zany times with a previous lover; Pat has lived an intriguing and crazy life full of experiences - wouldn’t you like to know more about him? He imagines this is how famous and interesting authors and movie characters live.
3) “not the blonde” sounds like something a character in a Marvel movie or a TV sitcom would say; Pat is cool and a sex-haver but he’s also relatable, he’s just like Paul Rudd as Antman!

cliveowen

stlaker
Forum Clout
So this statement is him saying he wishes his daughter was never born? How about "don't sign away your parental rights" stupid.
That's a really good point. Although I don't think Pat has the IQ required to realize him never meeting Ade would mean Annabelle was never born. He is the embodiment of the "but I did have breakfast" meme.