• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Not the blonde

Harry Powell

Bruce is more helpful to Defendants than Plaintiff
Forum Clout
They saw "Drunk History" and thought they were as funny and talented. So fucking delusional.

This era of Pat’s life is one of the funniest to me.

Hey Pat, other than Jackson Jones, you got any lasting friendships from this era?

Harry Powell

Bruce is more helpful to Defendants than Plaintiff
Forum Clout
one of the big Pattyverse mysteries for me is how much of his bizarre behavior is the result of his brain being broken by the cucking and divorce. I'm not saying he was normal in 2010 but maybe he wasn't such a gigantic faggot as he is now.

I believe he was always just as terrible, he just didn’t have his LARPs going.

We found several comments he made on some sci fi blog that were from 08 or something and he was just as much of a prick. He also says some kind of line about only people who earn it can call him Pat, if anyone can recall what I’m talking about.

RickReternal

I hope people Ouija you tweets after your dead
Forum Clout
Does Ade have a restraining order against Titty Two Chins? Surely there must be some reason Tubby can't see his flesh-and-blood daughter instead of being an unredeemable fat sack of fishmouth.
He’s said Ade “won’t let him.”

IMG_1732.jpeg

Uncle Anthony Cumia

Hot tubs, guns and slack jawed brothers
Forum Clout
Jon: the love has ran out in my marriage I’m pretty much going through the motions
Ade *thinks to herself: yeah me fucking too, goddamn look at that bulge. Patrick’s never had one, but Jon’s pants are struggling to stay on.* that’s horrible to hear Jon, I’m not happy anymore either
Jon: really?
Ade: really, I’m married to a fuckboy man child that would rather make toys than take me to my OB/Gyn appointments.
Jon: yeah he is kinda of stupid isn’t he
Ade: no kinda about it, can I sit on your lap when we get outside?
Jon: absolutely

Rick Roblinson

Sausage-Fingered Vulgarian
Forum Clout
Jon: the love has ran out in my marriage I’m pretty much going through the motions
Ade *thinks to herself: yeah me fucking too, goddamn look at that bulge. Patrick’s never had one, but Jon’s pants are struggling to stay on.* that’s horrible to hear Jon, I’m not happy anymore either
Jon: really?
Ade: really, I’m married to a fuckboy man child that would rather make toys than take me to my OB/Gyn appointments.
Jon: yeah he is kinda of stupid isn’t he
Ade: no kinda about it, can I sit on your lap when we get outside?
Jon: absolutely
Adrienne: I love sitting on your knee, Jon.

Jon: That's not my knee...

EraGodless

Forum Clout
one of the big Pattyverse mysteries for me is how much of his bizarre behavior is the result of his brain being broken by the cucking and divorce. I'm not saying he was normal in 2010 but maybe he wasn't such a gigantic faggot as he is now.
Adrienne: I love sitting on your knee, Jon.

Jon: That's not my knee...
It's his cawk, amirite?