• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Normalfag Bingo

ShutYourCakeHorn

Gassers/Say "Cookie" Alt
Forum Clout
How dare you!
1681442981992696.jpg

ShutYourCakeHorn

Gassers/Say "Cookie" Alt
Forum Clout
This is profoundly sad, sport.

You're a slave to the Dutch. You live in Sumatra and get bit by lizards all the time. And you've never even got any pussy. I could cry.

Honestly, what's wrong with you? Are you a hideous monster?
I will take him to De Wallen with me, they have to fuck him if i pay enough, poor lil fella just needs his dick wet.

eggfeller

Franklin Delano Child
Forum Clout
at my advanced age, i feel a small sense of pride knowing how most people wouldn’t be able to cope, let alone live a contented life, in such circumstances. it’s a choice to let stereotypes ruin your life. when people say shit like “if you haven’t done _____ by age ___ then kill yourself” they’re projecting their own weakness. i believe their admission of not being able to handle it, it’s pathetic. people have survived unimaginably worse fates than not having fun.

Turk February

Our experiences exceed yours.
Forum Clout
at my advanced age, i feel a small sense of pride knowing how most people wouldn’t be able to cope, let alone live a contented life, in such circumstances. it’s a choice to let stereotypes ruin your life. when people say shit like “if you haven’t done _____ by age ___ then kill yourself” they’re projecting their own weakness. i believe their admission of not being able to handle it, it’s pathetic. people have survived unimaginably worse fates than not having fun.
Projecting weakness? I wouldn't want to be born without my feet with my intestines on the outside of my body. I wouldn't want to be a Chinese Cambodian farmer during the reign of the Khmer rouge. I wouldn't want to be gassers. You take pride in surviving? Surviving is for animals and victims. I expect more out of life and have the gift of free will to call it quits when it gets hard or boring. There's no shame in walking out of a shitty movie, don't feel proud you sat through the whole thing. I'd say it's weakness to sit there and take it your whole life. But hey, that's just stereotypes.

PickleRickle

You are not a glowie. You are just stupid.
Forum Clout
Oh it's true, we've been driving this nigger hard, carrying sacks full of spices and clearing our path of killer mosquitoes and lizards.

He even had the gall to complain about it:

Thread 'WWAW Workplace Discrimination' https://new.onaforums.net/threads/wwaw-workplace-discrimination.34401/
Gassers, can you please upload a photo of yourself, or at the very least, someone you can find that resembles you? I dont believe you're actually this pathetic. This has to be a bit.

eggfeller

Franklin Delano Child
Forum Clout
Projecting weakness? I wouldn't want to be born without my feet with my intestines on the outside of my body. I wouldn't want to be a Chinese Cambodian farmer during the reign of the Khmer rouge. I wouldn't want to be gassers. You take pride in surviving? Surviving is for animals and victims. I expect more out of life and have the gift of free will to call it quits when it gets hard or boring. There's no shame in walking out of a shitty movie, don't feel proud you sat through the whole thing. I'd say it's weakness to sit there and take it your whole life. But hey, that's just stereotypes.
i stand by what i said. i’m not crying victimhood either. calling it quits over things being too boring/hard shows weak constitution in my opinion. also you responded as if it was some personal slight to you despite what a common sentiment “kill yourself” is. very uppity

gassers

CakeHorn/Say "Cookie"/BonnieMcFarlaneMe2 Alt
Forum Clout
Gassers, can you please upload a photo of yourself, or at the very least, someone you can find that resembles you? I dont believe you're actually this pathetic. This has to be a bit.
it is true brother. i don't know whether i am should be ashamed or not but i leave it up to god to judge me. I know i am his creation and he loves all his children.