• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Normalfag Bingo

Turk February

Our experiences exceed yours.
Forum Clout
Forget your birth name, you are no longer gassers, you are now Gaz, and what you really love is mollies and IDM. You will find drugs yourself, you will not try to buy them on the internet, you will look for Arabs, like normal people do. You will go to the club. You will behave appropriately and have the correct amount of fun. You will add people on Facebook.

Edit : I just realized I haven't been young in like 7 years. I don't even know if anyone still does any of this shit.

gassers

CakeHorn/Say "Cookie"/BonnieMcFarlaneMe2 Alt
Forum Clout
Forget your birth name, you are no longer gassers, you are now Gaz, and what you really love is mollies and IDM. You will find drugs yourself, you will not try to buy them on the internet, you will look for Arabs, like normal people do. You will go to the club. You will behave appropriately and have the correct amount of fun. You will add people on Facebook.

G

Ha I'm not a normalfag 😎
You seem like me in the sense you could be normal and make friends, sit at the table at work and hear your coworkers talking about their favorite south park episode, realize their critiques, taste, and sense of humor is shit, and decide fuck it I'll just post on OnA forms.

You know the south park episode they're talking about and could join in but can't fake being interested.

gassers

Forum Clout
84d.jpg

forgive me

Meownaw

I GOT DA HAT NOW!
Forum Clout
You seem like me in the sense you could be normal and make friends, sit at the table at work and hear your coworkers talking about their favorite south park episode, realize their critiques, taste, and sense of humor is shit, and decide fuck it I'll just post on OnA forms.

You know the south park episode they're talking about and could join in but can't fake being interested.
Nah I have zero people skills. I might as well be retarded.

gassers

Forum Clout
Another alternative, and this one is less serious on my part than the last suggestion: move to a new town and just tell the local community you've left what you believe was a dangerous cult. Have some people establish a normal life for you out of pity.
nobody asked you