• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

No you haven't, child

Clint Ruin

I'm sorry, who are you?
Forum Clout
Aaaaaaaand now all of his “friends” have botulism
They live in Milwaukee. Botulism will be a fun and welcome break from their horrifying lives.

If Rick had botulism, he wouldn't be able to tell

Screenshot_20220113-114538.jpg

AwfulManTitTankTop

"AnTi-swaTTing laws"
Forum Clout
So what he's saying is that he trotted into Hooligan's with his fucking laptop and mouse AND a big backpack full of jars of hot sauce that he probably put in a really retarded and cumbersome spot, like on the floor next to the neighboring stool or something, then he opened it and handed them out to whoever was behind the bar, and their faces visibly fell, and they kinda looked around the bar like "Where the fuck are we even gonna put this shit? Is it not bad enough you're here to begin with, you fat, non-tipping, buffoon?" And then, visibly frustrated, one of the bartenders took both jars and angrily ran off to stash them in the break room or, better yet, toss them in the dumpster. He is such a cunt.

Slackjawed Cow

I laugh at them because they're all the same.
Forum Clout
bingo, he only goes to the bar and the gym, if he actually visited all these friends he would have taken selfies. He handed out bottles at his bar and people politely took the bottle from the retard and threw it in the trash on the way out.
I bet pat ordered food, the whips out a bottle out of his backpack then offers the bartender a bottle like its the next big thing. Pat should be selling Mary Kay.