• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

No it’s not, you stupid pirate

EraGodless

Forum Clout
This book sounds awful and no publisher will pick it up. Your career is DEAD piggy!
View attachment 182788
Why would a ghost need help finding his killer? Wouldn't he already know? Like Patrick Swayze in Ghost, knew Willie Lopez killed him, he just needed to find out why, communicate it to the living and to be able to interact with the living--- Get off my Train, child!!!

Last edited:

GloryHoleTorqueH

"Now put ice skates on dat bich." Peppermint
Forum Clout
having giant bitch tits (this last one is specific to Pat)

He really does makes Robert Paulson's tits looks like Elliot Page's in comparison.

Fat dumb whiny bitch you are, Pat.

He watched Office Space once and thinks every office job is like that

*He seen the trailer once

Pat is to much of a bore to ever watch a great movie like that till the end

GloryHoleTorqueH

"Now put ice skates on dat bich." Peppermint
Forum Clout
The hitchikers guide fanfic he wrote.

I tried watching that dog shit movie at least 15 times to see what the Pigchild liked each time I fell asleep or turned it off.

Same goes for his date movie he chose his pedophile lesbian wife to marry the Dragon Training one. Tried showing it to my unabandoned daughter, she wanted it off after the first dragon scene she thought it was stupid.

Patrick O'Neal

Forum Clout
I tried watching that dog shit movie at least 15 times to see what the Pigchild liked each time I fell asleep or turned it off.

Same goes for his date movie he chose his pedophile lesbian wife to marry the Dragon Training one. Tried showing it to my unabandoned daughter, she wanted it off after the first dragon scene she thought it was stupid.

The movie is bad, yes. The guy wrote some funny books though.

TheRevAlJolson

Blackface Killah
Forum Clout
He really does makes Robert Paulson's tits looks like Elliot Page's in comparison.
9reBIG3.jpeg

Sue Lightning

<-- Never heard of Spankbang
Forum Clout
“Stuck in a cubicle”

For some reason he’s convinced anyone that works any kind of cubicle job is a miserable loser going nowhere in life and why he refuses to ever work a “real” job. Ive been in “cubicle” jobs for a good part of my career and it’s not bad compared to other jobs. His brain has some weird impression that everyone in an office job is on the verge of suicide and a “slave” to their job. What a faggot.
He also can’t process that you could pursuit an artistic career while also working a day job. How many people work a day job and then do cover band shit at night, or paint in their free time, or write bullshit little stories? Do they have to literally quit their job and be a bum to “write full time”?

John Wayne Gacy

Patrick's real father
Forum Clout
He also can’t process that you could pursuit an artistic career while also working a day job. How many people work a day job and then do cover band shit at night, or paint in their free time, or write bullshit little stories? Do they have to literally quit their job and be a bum to “write full time”?
Pretty much every great writer has worked day jobs. Sci fi writer, Kurt Vonnegut worked all sorts of jobs when the money coming from his stories was tight or nonexistent. Charles Bukowski sweated most of his life in factories and even his first novel was based on his experiences as a postal worker.

And why did they work these jobs?

Because they didn't fucking abandon their children. Hell, there's even a Bukowski documentary where his daughter tells stories of playing Batman and Robin with her father when she was a little girl, even though he was on the brink of collapsing from exhaustion after getting home from work. That's how much he loved spending time with her.

Sue Lightning

<-- Never heard of Spankbang
Forum Clout
Pretty much every great writer has worked day jobs. Sci fi writer, Kurt Vonnegut worked all sorts of jobs when the money coming from his stories was tight or nonexistent. Charles Bukowski sweated most of his life in factories and even his first novel was based on his experiences as a postal worker.
Pat foolishly thinks Devotion = Creativity.

If you’re not quitting your job and making writing your full time gig you’re just not as devoted. If you’re not as devoted how can you have creativity? The time spent at the factory working is time you’re not thinking of writing (not true, obviously.)

He also forgets this key fact…the minute you make writing your full time job you LOSE CREATIVITY. When your survival is based on book sales and getting another deal, are you thinking about writing the best story? Are you thinking about taking your time to make sure it’s perfect? Of course not. You need the money so you shit out a book quickly and most of the time it’s not something you’re interested about. You’re writing to sell.

Never has any author, hell even ARTIST period, entered a medium with the goal to make money and eat and made a good piece of work too. You make the good work and it lets you eat, not the other way around.