• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

No it’s not, you stupid pirate

G

“Stuck in a cubicle”

For some reason he’s convinced anyone that works any kind of cubicle job is a miserable loser going nowhere in life and why he refuses to ever work a “real” job. Ive been in “cubicle” jobs for a good part of my career and it’s not bad compared to other jobs. His brain has some weird impression that everyone in an office job is on the verge of suicide and a “slave” to their job. What a faggot.
I don't see how he could ever work any kind of regular job where he had to deal with other people because she's so antisocial and unlikable.

IGotATreeOnMyHouse85

Stand Alone Fruit
Forum Clout
I don't see how he could ever work any kind of regular job where he had to deal with other people because she's so antisocial and unlikable.
He would be lucky to get an entry level customer service job. He hates being told what to do so he would be a major pain in the ass for anyone that has to manage him. Especially if they have to do performance reviews - holy shit you know he would have a SHUT YOUR FUCKING MOUTH! Freak out on his manager and be removed by security.

He’s 43 and virtually un-employable.

JoeCumiawearsDIAPERS

DMANIAC
Forum Clout
“Stuck in a cubicle”

For some reason he’s convinced anyone that works any kind of cubicle job is a miserable loser going nowhere in life and why he refuses to ever work a “real” job. Ive been in “cubicle” jobs for a good part of my career and it’s not bad compared to other jobs. His brain has some weird impression that everyone in an office job is on the verge of suicide and a “slave” to their job. What a faggot.
I work a cubicle job and I’m pretty sure I’m happier than literally everybody in Patrick’s fat orbit

DominusOdium

Come back, Liz Clarke
Forum Clout
JDA has published like half a dozen books, schoolgirl comics, etc. that he sells himself and collects all the profits from, in the same time it took this fat hack to write on spec one Dickens fan fiction novel that he stole the idea from someone else for. And that beaner STILL had time to give his wife some Jake LaMotta style marriage counseling.

IGotATreeOnMyHouse85

Stand Alone Fruit
Forum Clout
I work a cubicle job and I’m pretty sure I’m happier than literally everybody in Patrick’s fat orbit
He has such disdain for anyone that works a “normal job” like everyone with that kind of job is a miserable loser that failed at their dream job when that is far from the truth. I work for a global company and everyone I’ve known working here are regular people with families / homes / take nice vacations etc and are genuinely happy people. Everyone in the Pat universe seems to be the same - poor, unhealthy / fat / without family & friends and miserable spending their entire lives crying about dumb politics all day.

HeyItsVos

Forum Clout
Harper Collins thought it was a great concept too. That's why they published Louis Bayard's version of it 15 years ago.

View attachment 182798

Reminder: Bayard had one of his books optioned into a movie starring Christian Bale. This isn't a Will Tate situation.
15 years ago is exactly when you could make money with this kind of idea too. That gimmick was everywhere with the Jane Austen zombies.

IGotATreeOnMyHouse85

Stand Alone Fruit
Forum Clout
15 years ago is exactly when you could make money with this kind of idea too. That gimmick was everywhere with the Jane Austen zombies.
Classic Pat - living in fly over country means you’re at least 5-10 years behind the rest of the country. I think hooligans still had old heavy pre-flat screen box tvs up until 3 years ago. It’s funny he thinks he has his finger on the pulse of what’s trending with an idea that came and went years ago.

G

Classic Pat - living in fly over country means you’re at least 5-10 years behind the rest of the country. I think hooligans still had old heavy pre-flat screen box tvs up until 3 years ago. It’s funny he thinks he has his finger on the pulse of what’s trending with an idea that came and went years ago.
Back in 2012 he was one of the first poor people in Milwaukee to get high-speed internet and he started making fun of people with a myspace page. He's been the tech-guru guy ever since. He's a tamale guru, a masonry guru, an electrical wiring guru . . . . goo guru . .

TorquieTwoBeers

Forum Clout
“Stuck in a cubicle”

On top of denigrating cubicle jobs, in that quote he refers to being a sci-fi writer as "the big leagues". Re-cap:

Cubicle job: gainful employment, socialization, getting out of the house, money

"The Big Leagues": self-employed (aka unemployment), being a shut-in whose only socialization is bartenders, traveling to conventions to hawk your stupid books (and losing money), having to associate with the losers and pedophiles who write and read sci-fi, having no income, having giant bitch tits (this last one is specific to Pat)

IGotATreeOnMyHouse85

Stand Alone Fruit
Forum Clout
“Attracting readers” you say…
IMG_2331.jpeg

Sure about that…

IMG_2332.jpeg

Not even 50 likes. Your career is dead.

Forum Clout
“Stuck in a cubicle”

He watched Office Space once and thinks every office job is like that

quasi101

the $83,736.99 fugitive
Forum Clout
“Stuck in a cubicle”

i believe the kids call that, cope