• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

No it’s not, you stupid pirate

IGotATreeOnMyHouse85

Stand Alone Fruit
Forum Clout
This book sounds awful and no publisher will pick it up. Your career is DEAD piggy!
IMG_2328.jpeg

TorquieTwoBeers

Forum Clout
"If Book One doesn't sell well, or Book Two has a big drop off, there will not be a Book Three"

Thank you, Pat, for succinctly explaining why you pivoted away from The Breach Trilogy and wrote In The Black instead. I guess Gate Crashers didn't sell well and Starship Repo had a big drop off. And then I guess In The Black (Book One of another failed trilogy) didn't sell well because we ever got In The Red. Way to tell on yourself, PiggleTits.

Forum Clout
"If Book One doesn't sell well, or Book Two has a big drop off, there will not be a Book Three"

Thank you, Pat, for succinctly explaining why you pivoted away from The Breach Trilogy and wrote In The Black instead. I guess Gate Crashers didn't sell well and Starship Repo had a big drop off. And then I guess In The Black (Book One of another failed trilogy) didn't sell well because we ever got In The Red. Way to tell on yourself, PiggleTits.
He's such a baldfaced hack who only cares about making money. He had all the momentum in the world when Tor took a chance on him and he royally fucked it all up due to his drinking, fat online behavior, and nauseating hubris.

IGotATreeOnMyHouse85

Stand Alone Fruit
Forum Clout

It’s funny how he has seemingly placed all his fat eggs in this tiny Tim nonsense basket. It’s just a stupid idea that might have been picked up over 10 years ago when they were putting zombies in everything but even then - it’s a Christmas book meaning you really can only hope to sell it in nov / Dec for people in a Christmas book mode which I don’t even think is an audience. The people that love Christmas watch movies, not read this bullshit.

IGotATreeOnMyHouse85

Stand Alone Fruit
Forum Clout
View attachment 182797

Tor invested $100,000 to piddling results.

SFWA invested $200,000 and got precisely nothing in return.
“Stuck in a cubicle”

For some reason he’s convinced anyone that works any kind of cubicle job is a miserable loser going nowhere in life and why he refuses to ever work a “real” job. Ive been in “cubicle” jobs for a good part of my career and it’s not bad compared to other jobs. His brain has some weird impression that everyone in an office job is on the verge of suicide and a “slave” to their job. What a faggot.