• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Nice Podcast, Stupid: Episode 5 Listening Thread

captainjapan

Kandahar Catering
Forum Clout
There's a meatball on my podcast

ac8a71e6c841f928afc7cbd9aa6d1cb7.png

Didn’t abandon daughter
Forum Clout
I’m ok with the fat stuff, I was at a high of 308 and am now down to 260 ( I said 255 before I weighed myself. There isn’t any shaming that can motivate you more that being close to death. I used to play tennis all the way up to college tore my mcl and pcl. Finally got a surgery 5 years ago and my health has improved ever since. The clerks poster was autographed by him in 1999 at two in the morning at UNH with a bunch of friends it’s sentimental

captainjapan

Kandahar Catering
Forum Clout
I’m ok with the fat stuff, I was at a high of 308 and am now down to 260 ( I said 255 before I weighed myself. There isn’t any shaming that can motivate you more that being close to death. I used to play tennis all the way up to college tore my mcl and pcl. Finally got a surgery 5 years ago and my health has improved ever since. The clerks poster was autographed by him in 1999 at two in the morning at UNH with a bunch of friends it’s sentimental
So the dick is gone?

Forum Clout
I'm going to need you to get down below 210 or so before you can make 'Pat is fat' jokes again, ok?

AntsBatteryCharge

&$;;-:
Forum Clout

Tony beat me to it, but have you ever lost your mind in Detroit Rock City?

'THE NIGGER MAN'

Shane Noakes' rabbi raped his 9 year old dick off.
Forum Clout
5'8" 260? Pat's gonna be texting you in the mornings.