• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

New starship fonzie episode. @hildyeric talks shit

BudDickman

Forum Clout
This faggot may be the more boring motherfucker I've ever had to listen to
He's actually a more polished version of Pat in the way he talks. He whispers like some NPR fag and says shit like "nuance" and "let's unpack this"; signaling words and phrases that stupid people use to sound smart. But at least he doesn't mispronounce/misuse basic words like "tacit", so he isn't a complete retard.

JoeBrotheChildSpitGuzzler

I Am Racist Man Leader of the Digital Ku Klux Klan
Forum Clout
@ 3:00 - spins SFWA's apology to JDA and said they only inferred he was racist (didn't call him a racist) because of the political group he's aligned with.

@12:50 - says he hopes to be a member of the SFWA

Man.....
Jda won in Court over that though, so it's not even up for debate they labelled him racist in an actionable way

JoeBrotheChildSpitGuzzler

I Am Racist Man Leader of the Digital Ku Klux Klan
Forum Clout
"Greenfield WI"
Screenshot_20220412-150031.png

Coincidence?

TorqueWheeler

An enormous amount of muscle.
Forum Clout
I hope you fellas manage to show him how retarded he is, but he seems like he's not making a real argument to me. I see someone who was clearly told the SFWA loan truth by parties involved and is now lying to appease said obese parties
Bert had some exchanges with him and he literally said this.

5-CBD18-C3-D1-D1-4946-A74-B-CFFE7-CDAF5-D7.jpg

“Even if Pat did falsify some evidence to trick people into being on his side, it’s not that bad right?🤷🏼‍♂️“. He’s just all in on someone being welcomed into the community by fat faggot extraordinaire, Patrick S. Tomlinson

Phish

I told them to back off bcuz it wasnt their show
Forum Clout
I cant tell if he’s seriously just too retarded to grasp we do this for the laughs, or if hes just so friendless hes willing to hitch his wagon to Pat? It almost seems like a setup. Pig WANTS us to go after this guy for some reason. Keep reminding yourself: “you work for Pig now”

maybe pig wants us to scare him off so he doesnt end up finding out the truth?

G

I cant tell if he’s seriously just too retarded to grasp we do this for the laughs, or if hes just so friendless hes willing to hitch his wagon to Pat? It almost seems like a setup. Pig WANTS us to go after this guy for some reason. Keep reminding yourself: “you work for Pig now”
I invited him on to the podcast and he pussed out. He's a fucking nobody and a bore. I recommend everyone just ignore the guy.

ThatRetardWhoDoxxdHimself

AND I WILL
Forum Clout
Why is everyone trying so hard to convince this one nobody that we’re right? Who fucking cares what he thinks, no one is listening to his faggot podcast.
My thinking is he’s a local who almost certainly patronizes all the gay little nerd shops pat does and is part of the cliques, so if you convince him you break into his real life echo chamber. That’s the best case scenario, though realistically he’s a zilch even in nerd circles but you’d still get a guy who was formerly sympathetic saying pat’s a retarded douche which would still stick in his craw.

ChildSpitTake

"He's ducking through the alleys!"
Forum Clout
This guy wants to be friends with Pat so bad he's letting common sense get in the way. I dont think he can be changed. Probably hopes Pat will sleep at his house like the other guy wants him to.
He might need to me... correcTed