• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

New starship fonzie episode. @hildyeric talks shit

Mr-Wrinkle-Paws

My name's Henry. And you're here with me now
Forum Clout
I agree. He seems to be open to dialogue. We have plenty of pats actual words archived as well as legal documents to back up claims. Pat on the other hand has zero proof and just denies everything while not answering any questions. Pat is banking on a handful of rascals to bother him hoping he will take pats side.
This fonzie faggot must think he is sitting on another Frost/Nixon that will get him attention for his shit show

Torque’sHeadBump

(Voluntarily) torqued boomer
Forum Clout
I agree. He seems to be open to dialogue. We have plenty of pats actual words archived as well as legal documents to back up claims. Pat on the other hand has zero proof and just denies everything while not answering any questions. Pat is banking on a handful of rascals to bother him hoping he will take pats side.
Yeah, just keep being rational and open to dialogue. Let Patrick fatly dig his own (large) grave and fall down drunk in it

Easily_Remembered

"And young. So young."
Forum Clout
I like the name 'starship fonzie'.

Because fonzie is cool and starships sound kind of nerdy.

So this guy is basically implying that despite liking nerdy stuff, he's actually a cool guy. So, if you met him, you would not realize that he is a nerd due to the way that he deports himself.
Yeah, but does he have A Mustang, let alone a fleet of Mustangs? Not very stealthy to me.

Opie addressed this guy on his stream last night. Called him Starship Faggot and said that he's a "real fawking problem". I think that means our orders are clear, but what do I know.

Slackjawed Cow

I laugh at them because they're all the same.
Forum Clout
Yeah, just keep being rational and open to dialogue. Let Patrick fatly dig his own (large) grave and fall down drunk in it
Even funnier is that we know he will read this. He knows the whole approach and he will still fucking deny everything and step right on the rake that he was warned about out of sheer stubbornness.

UnPRePared

For the last time, I am NOT Frank Grimes!
Forum Clout
Jesus he thinks it has to do with political differences.

I'm politically moderate and despise extreme conservatism AND liberalism.

I'm also man enough that I can stand to hear opposing views without screeching like a crazy mental patient, and pick my battles wisely.

You're just an immature asshole, Pat, and a persistent one, too. The politics don't mean shit - in the end, it's plain and simply about humanity.

Or in your case, the lack thereof.

G

“And if you disagree with Patrick’s refusal to bow down before the orange-faced golden calf…”

Patrick said that same golden calf thing in his “Johan Schnyder” video call thing. Is that a common nickname for Trump? Because now I’ve heard it said by two Milwaukee nerds.
I think it's just something fags in the Midwest say to each other like a secret handshake to tell one another they have TDS.

Slackjawed Cow

I laugh at them because they're all the same.
Forum Clout
I'm politically moderate and despise extreme conservatism AND liberalism.

I'm also man enough that I can stand to hear opposing views without screeching like a crazy mental patient, and pick my battles wisely.

You're just an immature asshole, Pat, and a persistent one, too. The politics don't mean shit - in the end, it's plain and simply about humanity.

Or in your case, the lack thereof.
Even the people that vote the same way as pat dont want him speaking for them.

Uncle Anthony Cumia

Hot tubs, guns and slack jawed brothers
Forum Clout

Pat talked to this homo @hildyeric . Talks shit about JDA around the 3 min mark. Talks about the forum and Twitter trolls at 8 min. Says we shouldn't go after him just for him associating with Pat. Has lots of instructions for us.

We shouldnt go after him for associating with Piggy? Good luck faggot. I judge people based on those they associate with. If you associate with rapists, you’re probably a rapist. If you associate with pedophiles, you’re probably a pedophile. If you associate with a tranny simping smooth brained faggot, you’re probably also a tranny simping smooth brained faggot.

ChildSpitTake

"He's ducking through the alleys!"
Forum Clout
It's actually quite simple: if he wants us to ignore him for good or even build some good will towards him, go ahead and become a NPS guest once. Do da bit and then we're good.