• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

New starship fonzie episode. @hildyeric talks shit

DanMullen'sRetardedNephew

Opie Simp
Forum Clout
Why did we let off this cocksucker again?

41.png

40.png

Seems he just can't leave it alone.

IGotATreeOnMyHouse85

Stand Alone Fruit
Forum Clout
Milwaukee and Sci Fi doesn’t consist of a frivolous lawsuit that a fat idiot lost. He really thinks Pat can get him some kind of job but Pat is blacklisted with zero on the horizon. Pat doesn’t have a contract, his books don’t sell, and is writing on spec with nobody buying. He believes Pats BS even though anyone with sense left him long ago.

IGotATreeOnMyHouse85

Stand Alone Fruit
Forum Clout
Why did we let off this cocksucker again?

View attachment 34633
View attachment 34634

Seems he just can't leave it alone.
Meme Mike has been nothing but nice to Pat and trying to give him sound advice for his ridiculous claims. Mike hasn’t even called Pat Fat but has pointed out where he’s wrong so Pat calls him a stlaker and this idiot believes the pig. Nobody with common sense sees the pig as a victim from his disgusting internet behavior.

Clint Ruin

I'm sorry, who are you?
Forum Clout
So wait, this douchebag is implying that Rick's "trolls don't leave if you ignore" is true based off Zoe Quinn, the biggest "mememe I am victim I absorb your attention" bitch on earth who is always publicly starting shit, and who rumors say may have pulled the ol Troy Quan split.

Yeah, dude, you're actually helping our side with that comparison. Not his.