• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

New Bam Margera chapter just dropped (in)

TheGhostOfAbeVigoda

The Backbone of America
Forum Clout
He beat up his faggot brother again after he was yelled at by said brother for pissing in his sink. Only classless trash would deface a sink like that, funster.
Maybe his older brother should move the fuck out of Bam's house if he doesn't like him pissing in his own sink, on his own dishes, in his own house.

HH Brother

I wanna fuck you up the ass, funster.
Forum Clout
Maybe his older brother should move the fuck out of Bam's house if he doesn't like him pissing in his own sink, on his own dishes, in his own house.
Oh I agree Abe, brother. As much as a waste of sperm Bam is, that's his house and his brother is living in it rent free.

I think Bam has been trying to sell it but it's going no where when he made it a shrine to Ville Valo. There was a listing on Zillow of it a few years ago that I cannot find that advertised it with how it looked before this gay shit, and even then it was a LL Bean shitbox, funster.

1685754354809.png

1685754382409.png

TheGhostOfAbeVigoda

The Backbone of America
Forum Clout
Oh I agree Abe, brother. As much as a waste of sperm Bam is, that's his house and his brother is living in it rent free.

I think Bam has been trying to sell it but it's going no where when he made it a shrine to Ville Valo. There was a listing on Zillow of it a few years ago that I cannot find that advertised it with how it looked before this gay shit, and even then it was a LL Bean shitbox, funster.

View attachment 124221
View attachment 124222
I remember the episode of Viva La Bam where he bought it before he made the whole place HIM themed.

Lamont & Tonelli

Brevity is... wit.
Forum Clout

View attachment 124222
That faggoty symbol makes me laugh every time I see it. "I'm dark, but I'm also sensitive." Nice matching dick-root tattoos with your pop-goth idol, ya fruitbat. Nice FAS retard kid, too. Nice embarrassing downward spiral in general, stupid.

Jims_Maroon_Pants

Joe's Filipino Supervisor
Forum Clout
That faggoty symbol makes me laugh every time I see it. "I'm dark, but I'm also sensitive." Nice matching dick-root tattoos with your pop-goth idol, ya fruitbat. Nice FAS retard kid, too. Nice embarrassing downward spiral in general, stupid.
That kid has super FAS I've never seen a worse case