• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Need advice about our fine ass secretary

G

What do they normally fight about? That’s so weird. Does it get really personal?
Well since the bit got ruined I could just tell the whole story now. I was going to wait until more stuff happened but here's whats up: She was doing this crazy shit all yesterday and today and towards the end of the day she started openly flirting with everybody in front of her husband until it turned into a yelling match because I guess she caught him fucking around on like a tinder site or something. He was talking to other girls or fucking them I'm not sure but it was pretty fucked up.

This is the best part: she started screaming at him in mandarin so none of us can understand her but she did this hand gesture 🤏 and everyone busted out laughing because we knew she was saying he had a small dick. Then her eyes watered up and she went outside, that's when we all were like "oh this is fucked up" so I just started working again.

The rest of the day nobody talked about it so I'll have to see what's up today.

I mean it's not funny because they're my friends but the absurdity of the 🤏 while she was ching chonging at him was epic.

Uncle Floyd

Nice try, Floyd.
Forum Clout
Well since the bit got ruined I could just tell the whole story now. I was going to wait until more stuff happened but here's whats up: She was doing this crazy shit all yesterday and today and towards the end of the day she started openly flirting with everybody in front of her husband until it turned into a yelling match because I guess she caught him fucking around on like a tinder site or something. He was talking to other girls or fucking them I'm not sure but it was pretty fucked up.

This is the best part: she started screaming at him in mandarin so none of us can understand her but she did this hand gesture 🤏 and everyone busted out laughing because we knew she was saying he had a small dick. Then her eyes watered up and she went outside, that's when we all were like "oh this is fucked up" so I just started working again.

I mean it's not funny because they're my friends but the absurdity of the 🤏 while she was ching chonging at him was epic.
^Her actual skin tone.

BigBeanFatty

The Official Hungry Bean.
Forum Clout

A Chinese saying you have a small dick must really sting

ShutYourCakeHorn

Gassers/Say "Cookie" Alt
Forum Clout
"Do I be a good friend". Why do you even have to ask yourself and others this question if you were one in the first place? You want random strangers on an internet forum to tickle your balls with inane answers before you shrug your shoulders and go "Alrighttttt, I guess I'll tell him". You're quickly becoming one of my least favorite people on this site.
No, I understand you're just trying to fuck around and spread a humorous story, so everybody can shitpost, but the fact is that you're showcasing this shit without a care in the world about both of the subjects in the story. Granted, the slut in the story doesn't really deserve much sympathy, but I just don't appreciate the whole "Should I tell him?" with this air of nonchalance, like you're holding the keys of the kingdom. Would you want to be put in his shoes, with your girlfriend hitting on some Office Space clowns?
Yeaaaah, well, it seems like you're blatantly trying to tiptoe around my point of taking responsibility. I know the standard has become to just shitpost and call it a day, but there has to be more consideration for sincerity and human decency. I'm not even trying to fault you for your original post, but where does the line get drawn for shit like this where we can just exploit things for the ironic replies on an image board?