• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Need advice about our fine ass secretary

Stetten's Long Thumbers

Poot poot poot poot
Forum Clout
I already explained why I'm not posting pictures. I've already proven that I don't lie. Last time someone tried to call me out I posted a picture of the teenager in my bed. If you missed that one, idk what to tell ya.

I wouldn't post somebody's photo without their consent on here, and I sure as FUCK don't want to dox where I work. That's all I need is you niggers calling me all day lol.

She looks like a 35 year old Zhang Ziyi. Use your imagination. Christ she's Chinese they all look the same.
Nigga we don't want face we want tits, ass and body

Wild

I love media!
Forum Clout
Two days in a row has exposed herself to everyone in the office. What is this bitch trying to pull here?

Not sure if she's fighting with her husband or something but yesterday she made a big production when she dropped something and while everyone was looking at her she bent over the desk to pick it up and her dress went over her underwear. Everyone including a client got a free show of the bottom of her ass cheeks coming out of her panties. PFG if you ask me.

But today she's talking with someone in the front office and part of her tit slipped out of her top and she didn't notice until someone said something, then she pretended to be embarrassed and quickly covered up.

Once is an accident, twice is a pattern, especially when her husband was conveniently at a work site and the rest of us were in the office both times. She's fine as FUCK so we we're all joking about it earlier behind her back, but I'm starting to think she's doing this to advertise for us. I think she's pissed at her husband and trying to get someone to hit on her or make a real attempt.

Normally I'd go for it but her husband is a really good friend of mine, I would get fired and this is the same crazy bitch that went on a shopping spree with the petty cash.

I guess my question is do I be a good friend and tell him or do I say nothing and keep enjoying the peep show?
"Do I be a good friend". Why do you even have to ask yourself and others this question if you were one in the first place? You want random strangers on an internet forum to tickle your balls with inane answers before you shrug your shoulders and go "Alrighttttt, I guess I'll tell him". You're quickly becoming one of my least favorite people on this site.

G

"Do I be a good friend". Why do you even have to ask yourself and others this question if you were one in the first place? You want random strangers on an internet forum to tickle your balls with inane answers before you shrug your shoulders and go "Alrighttttt, I guess I'll tell him". You're quickly becoming one of my least favorite people on this site.
Aw, which one of your homies fucked your girlfriend and hurt you, bud?

It's called having some fun, Gaylord. If I just go "lol some bitch at work did this" all the responses would just be "lol cool" and "take pics of her spread asshole"

Which admittedly is half of the responses anyway but still. You gotta stop taking the internet so personal, bud.

G

You're quickly becoming one of my least favorite people on this site.
Legitimately the gayest shit someone has said to me on here. Half of my posts are dumping pictures of irrelevant celebrities from 30 years ago. Thanks for engaging in my thread, but losing the possible online respect of a dude I've no recollection of ever talking to before on the board is WAAAAY down the list of shit I could give a fiddler's fuck about.

Wild

I love media!
Forum Clout
Aw, which one of your homies fucked your girlfriend and hurt you, bud?

It's called having some fun, Gaylord. If I just go "lol some bitch at work did this" all the responses would just be "lol cool" and "take pics of her spread asshole"

Which admittedly is half of the responses anyway but still. You gotta stop taking the internet so personal, bud.
No, I understand you're just trying to fuck around and spread a humorous story, so everybody can shitpost, but the fact is that you're showcasing this shit without a care in the world about both of the subjects in the story. Granted, the slut in the story doesn't really deserve much sympathy, but I just don't appreciate the whole "Should I tell him?" with this air of nonchalance, like you're holding the keys of the kingdom. Would you want to be put in his shoes, with your girlfriend hitting on some Office Space clowns?
Legitimately the gayest shit someone has said to me on here. Half of my posts are dumping pictures of irrelevant celebrities from 30 years ago. Thanks for engaging in my thread, but losing the possible online respect of a dude I've no recollection of ever talking to before on the board is WAAAAY down the list of shit I could give a fiddler's fuck about.
Maybe I was being a bit too drastic, but I cringed hard at your Bjork thread. I'll slightly retract my statement.

G

No, I understand you're just trying to fuck around and spread a humorous story, so everybody can shitpost, but the fact is that you're showcasing this shit without a care in the world about both of the subjects in the story. Granted, the slut in the story doesn't really deserve much sympathy, but I just don't appreciate the whole "Should I tell him?" with this air of nonchalance, like you're holding the keys of the kingdom. Would you want to be put in his shoes, with your girlfriend hitting on some Office Space clowns?
I've said this a few times before and I'll say it again to clarify: I treat the internet the same way I did in the late 90s. I use it to be outrageous and just be dumb. Being online should just be an outlet for being the worst possible version of yourself.

It should go without saying and I've had to explain this before that I will embellish a story for the sake of making it more entertaining to the people I'm telling it to. If you want me to ruin the bit, ok I will. This is something that happened and played out to it's conclusion today but I was going to give the story piecemeal to make it more entertaining.

Maybe I was being a bit too drastic, but I cringed hard at your Bjork thread. I'll slightly retract my statement.

My brother in Christ then you're going to LOVE the Ricci one.

Screenshot_20230123-101952-916.png

Wild

I love media!
Forum Clout
I've said this a few times before and I'll say it again to clarify: I treat the internet the same way I did in the late 90s. I use it to be outrageous and just be dumb. Being online should just be an outlet for being the worst possible version of yourself.

It should go without saying and I've had to explain this before that I will embellish a story for the sake of making it more entertaining to the people I'm telling it to. If you want me to ruin the bit, ok I will. This is something that happened and played out to it's conclusion today but I was going to give the story piecemeal to make it more entertaining.

My brother in Christ then you're going to LOVE the Ricci one.

View attachment 91538
Yeaaaah, well, it seems like you're blatantly trying to tiptoe around my point of taking responsibility. I know the standard has become to just shitpost and call it a day, but there has to be more consideration for sincerity and human decency. I'm not even trying to fault you for your original post, but where does the line get drawn for shit like this where we can just exploit things for the ironic replies on an image board?

G

Yeaaaah, well, it seems like you're blatantly trying to tiptoe around my point of taking responsibility. I know the standard has become to just shitpost and call it a day, but there has to be more consideration for sincerity and human decency. I'm not even trying to fault you for your original post, but where does the line get drawn for shit like this where we can just exploit things for the ironic replies on an image board?

Alright motherfucker you got me 🤣

fe1.png

BonnieMcFarlaneMe2

❤️bonnie bonnie bonnie❤️
Forum Clout
Not really. I'm working under the assumption that this woman is spiting her husband because she's a little nuts and they have fucking screaming matches in front of all of us.

She definitely doing this so it gets back to him, I'm just wondering if I should be the one to bite the bullet and tell him.
Screaming matches with your spouse at work? That’s fucking trashy. Is the guy Asian too or Caucasian?