• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Need advice about our fine ass secretary

G

Two days in a row has exposed herself to everyone in the office. What is this bitch trying to pull here?

Not sure if she's fighting with her husband or something but yesterday she made a big production when she dropped something and while everyone was looking at her she bent over the desk to pick it up and her dress went over her underwear. Everyone including a client got a free show of the bottom of her ass cheeks coming out of her panties. PFG if you ask me.

But today she's talking with someone in the front office and part of her tit slipped out of her top and she didn't notice until someone said something, then she pretended to be embarrassed and quickly covered up.

Once is an accident, twice is a pattern, especially when her husband was conveniently at a work site and the rest of us were in the office both times. She's fine as FUCK so we we're all joking about it earlier behind her back, but I'm starting to think she's doing this to advertise for us. I think she's pissed at her husband and trying to get someone to hit on her or make a real attempt.

Normally I'd go for it but her husband is a really good friend of mine, I would get fired and this is the same crazy bitch that went on a shopping spree with the petty cash.

I guess my question is do I be a good friend and tell him or do I say nothing and keep enjoying the peep show?

Last edited by a moderator:

HH Brother

I wanna fuck you up the ass, funster.
Forum Clout
1674676086451.png

G

You could let me have sex with her
You have no idea how bad I want to ravage this mouthy little chink. She's fucking gorgeous and she's funny and lewd as fuck. She jokes around and holds her own with construction guys so that says something.

But she has always been like conservative as fuck with the way she dresses until this week. Now it's skirts and spaghetti straps. And mind you it's the middle of winter in Iowa. Why is she wearing this shit now when it's in the 20s?

That little sneaky slant eyes is up to something lol.

Stetten's Long Thumbers

Poot poot poot poot
Forum Clout
You have no idea how bad I want to ravage this mouthy little chink. She's fucking gorgeous and she's funny and lewd as fuck. She jokes around and holds her own with construction guys so that says something.

But she has always been like conservative as fuck with the way she dresses until this week. Now it's skirts and spaghetti straps. And mind you it's the middle of winter in Iowa. Why is she wearing this shit now when it's in the 20s?

That little sneaky slant eyes is up to something lol.
Give us a pic

G

This nigga seething, lol.
I like how he's like "post more, incel" and it's like yeah I admit that I'm single and I only have sex with bar rats when I can get it and I post on here all the time because I work at a desk so I fuck around online all day.

I don't get how he's dissing me, I'm already admitting I have nothing better to do and that I'm not in a relationship.

Damn he fuckin buried me.

*Sniff*

G

I like how he's like "post more, incel" and it's like yeah I admit that I'm single and I only have sex with bar rats when I can get it and I post on here all the time because I work at a desk so I fuck around online all day.

I don't get how he's dissing me, I'm already admitting I have nothing better to do and then I'm not in a relationship.

Damn he fuckin buried me.

*Sniff*

Don’t work yourself into a shoot, Björk brother.