• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

NCAAF 2024 Thread

Confused White Kid

Influencer
Forum Clout
My good friend is at Bama Georgia for Game Day

I asked him to get a Pat is Fat sign on tv a'la the Chip Chipperson head at Penn State a few years ago, but this will have to do.

1000002381.png

Kirby Smart gets his players from Diddy parties

Forum Clout
Bama is my favorite sports team. I've followed them since they won in 1992 when I was a little kid. This particular team under Milroe is infuriating to watch in real time but when you look back the games have all been exciting. It's just incredibly hard to watch a full season of their all-or-nothing offense. They can win a game 35-21 while only getting two first downs, turning the ball over 4 times, and racking up 150 yards in pre-snap penalties.

If they play a clean game they can win. But if they extend Georgia drives with PI and unnecessary roughness calls on third down over and over it's going to be a long night.
Right now they're kicking the shit out of Georgia.

Confused White Kid

Influencer
Forum Clout
Drank for the first time in months. I took the train into Boston to meet some guys at the official Alabama alumni bar in town. I lost my hat. I maxed out my credit card. My phone was absolutely demolished when I woke up. Just got back from TMobile so I could come here to say Roll Damn Tide and suck on deez nuts Dawg fans. Buncha big mouth faggot fucks think they're the new Bama lol you're the new Clemson. Now back to obscurity with you, you just got embarrassed by a linebacker playing QB and his lil 17 year old WR buddy.

I love America. God bless Trump. I'm still going to be hungover tomorrow.

IMG_20240928_175856150.jpg

Confused White Kid

Influencer
Forum Clout
You guys see this?

1000000042.jpg

It's an interesting idea, but the B10/SEC will never, ever willingly forfeit their current revenue sharing deals with their respective networks to split their money 72-ways with the likes of Big12 and Pac10 schools. It won't happen.

The UTenn jabronis involved with this are in for an earful from Greg Sanky at their conference meeting tomorrow when they find out they're a part of this. And Gordon Fucking Gee? LOL. That guy has failed in every venture he's ever been a part of. They really assembled the NCAA Avengers to spearhead this horseshit.

The best is the quote:
"What happens to the likes of Greg Sanky?"
"We'll buy him out."

No. You don't buy me out. I buy you out.
Fucking retards. Tennessee and Gordon Fucking Gee. Good luck, stupid.

Last edited:
Forum Clout
Best part of college football is seeing all the hot slut students (Age.) and cheerleaders when it's still warm out.