• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

NCAAF 2024 Thread

Confused White Kid

Influencer
Forum Clout
Lawta fawkin problems with this season, Brothermen

- No Nick Saban. What happens to Bama?
- 16-team playoff gives premier programs an excuse to stuff their open dates with cream puffs because they now have to play another 4 games against elite competition to win a title.
- Which leads to the next problem, be prepared to see more injuries than ever before this season.
- The media is still pushing Colorado
- Florida State becomes first team ever to go 0-2 in Week 1.
- Oklahoma and Texas are in the SEC and now everyone will shit their pants and cry when 7-8 SEC teams make the playoffs and ACC is completely left out again.
- Boston College, a hockey and girl's soccer school, is now ranked for only the second time in 15 years.
- Arch Manning is too handsome and charismatic to be the backup at Texas and the locker room will be split over leadership.
- Defending champ Michigan in shambles after Harbaugh got outta Dodge pending cheating sanctions and most of their starters went pro.
- The conference realignments are trending toward two super-conferences (Big10/SEC) modeling the NFC/AFC and football breaking away from the NCAA entirely, effectively creating a new semi-pro development league sponsored by state universities. The conferences will sue the NCAA and win because the NCAA has no legal leg to stand on, but then advocacy groups will start demanding the schools stop funding for-profit football programs at the expense of women's sports and actual academic programs and then we'll have a real legal shitshow on our hands.
- It seems as of now Georgia and Texas, and maybe Ohio State, are the only legitimate teams to contend. Everyone else is flawed and looked bad week 2.

It's a strange time to be a college football fan.

Confused White Kid

Influencer
Forum Clout
They’re already acting like a bunch of undisciplined niggers and doing shit that Saban would never let slide

I dunno what shocked me more, Alabama players having a podcast while on the active roster, or that two black football players born in Alabama could sound and act so much like white girls on TikTok. I tried watching because my buddy said it was hilarious but after ten seconds I realized he meant their vocal fry and airheadedness was the funny part and I threw my phone across the room.

Confused White Kid

Influencer
Forum Clout
College Game Day is un fucking watchable.
Call me a miserable old man but I cannot abide Pat McAfee.

You can see him intentionally interrupting Saban at every single opportunity because he's trying to create cutsie rapport with him so they become like a comedic duo, the clown and the straight guy. Saban to his credit mostly ignores him.
McAfee is the Boq of the broadcast just crashing every conversation right back to him.

Last edited:

Confused White Kid

Influencer
Forum Clout
It's 12 noon right now. Let's see when FOX Noon Kockoff actually ficks off.

Alabama won't be done till - I'm calling it - 3:45. I'd even say maybe 4. What a waste of an entire beautiful day.

Forum Clout
I dunno what shocked me more, Alabama players having a podcast while on the active roster, or that two black football players born in Alabama could sound and act so much like white girls on TikTok. I tried watching because my buddy said it was hilarious but after ten seconds I realized he meant their vocal fry and airheadedness was the funny part and I threw my phone across the room.

Them niggas gay as fuck

Confused White Kid

Influencer
Forum Clout
Arch Manning could start for the Patriots tomorrow. Holy fuck balls I knew he was going to be technically sound, but my head exploded when he juked that guy and ran 70 yards untouched for a touchdown. One of the most electric plays in college history. That footage will be iconic. Fucking Quinn Ewers was supposed to be the Heisman favorite and Arch looks better than him, holy shit. The placement on his last TD pass was like, okay you can play in the NFL now. You can skip college.

They made a Manning who can run. Christ in Heaven.

Confused White Kid

Influencer
Forum Clout
Where we at with Bama v Georgia this Saturday?

My buddy's company is based in Birmingham and had to travel down there this week. Mother fucker got free tickets to game. Trump will be there.

Fawk. I'm totally not irate with him at all.

Uncle J’s Sink Emporium

Enjoy prison, Y’munkoke
Forum Clout
Where we at with Bama v Georgia this Saturday?

My buddy's company is based in Birmingham and had to travel down there this week. Mother fucker got free tickets to game. Trump will be there.

Fawk. I'm totally not irate with him at all.
The 12 team playoff ruined it. Both teams know they’re in no matter if they win this game or not.

Confused White Kid

Influencer
Forum Clout
The 12 team playoff ruined it. Both teams know they’re in no matter if they win this game or not.

If you don't think bragging rights and momentum matter, than how do you watch the NFL?

Some of the biggest games of the last 25 years were Brady v Manning in the regular season.

That's nonsense.

Edit: Also... Recruiting. You don't think Bama will have ALL their recruits there this weekend to see Trump up in the AD's box? Dude, it definitely matters.

Uncle J’s Sink Emporium

Enjoy prison, Y’munkoke
Forum Clout
If you don't think bragging rights and momentum matter, than how do you watch the NFL?

Some of the biggest games of the last 25 years were Brady v Manning in the regular season.

That's nonsense.
Ok it’s not ruined it’s just degraded quite a bit. Also in the NFL you’re not playing cupcakes, any team could beat you any week for the most part.

Confused White Kid

Influencer
Forum Clout
Ok it’s not ruined it’s just degraded quite a bit. Also in the NFL you’re not playing cupcakes, any team could beat you any week for the most part.

Bama and Georgia have traded top recruiting classes the last 4-5 years. They're literally the most talented teams in the country vying for the same recruits, a higher ranking going into the playoffs, and bragging rights.

This is like saying Duke-UNC doesn't matter in the regular season for basketball. Tell that to the fan bases, recruits, sponsors, and tournament committee.

With the addition of Oklahoma and Texas to the SEC, anybody COULD BEAT ANYBODY any given week. Like 7 of the current top ten ranked teams are SEC teams. NCAAF is more like the NFL than ever before. In fact, we're headed to a near future where the BIG10 and SEC become the NFC/AFC and have a playoff just like the NFL.

Trump doesn't go to KC Chiefs games. He's at Bama-Georgia because there will be 101,000 people inside the stadium, 200,000 people outside, and the whole country will be watching.

Confused White Kid

Influencer
Forum Clout

On a side note, this article tickled my ribs.
Imagine if Fatrick was an all-SEC OT for the Alabama Crimson Tide.

Uncle J’s Sink Emporium

Enjoy prison, Y’munkoke
Forum Clout
Bama and Georgia have traded top recruiting classes the last 4-5 years. They're literally the most talented teams in the country vying for the same recruits, a higher ranking going into the playoffs, and bragging rights.

This is like saying Duke-UNC doesn't matter in the regular season for basketball. Tell that to the fan bases, recruits, sponsors, and tournament committee.

With the addition of Oklahoma and Texas to the SEC, anybody COULD BEAT ANYBODY any given week. Like 7 of the current top ten ranked teams are SEC teams. NCAAF is more like the NFL than ever before. In fact, we're headed to a near future where the BIG10 and SEC become the NFC/AFC and have a playoff just like the NFL.

Trump doesn't go to KC Chiefs games. He's at Bama-Georgia because there will be 101,000 people inside the stadium, 200,000 people outside, and the whole country will be watching.
Yeah I’m not saying it’s not a big game, I just will miss the days where these were defacto playoff games rather than just a warmup for the playoffs. I think the 4 team playoff was perfect for college.

Forum Clout
You also now have a landscape where the handful of powerhouse programs can't stash talent like they used to. An Alabama used to be able to play a guy til he graduated, then plug in the next guy who'd been warming the bench for two or three years. But now they can transfer far easier, and go somewhere and play right away. So the playing field does level out somewhat. And the playoff will allow for the occasional fluke outcome, where some ridiculous school goes on a run, like in basketball sometimes. Imagine some retarded team like Navy squeaking into the playoff, then edging someone like Georgia in a driving rainstorm or something.