• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Native American Hate Thread

fenrir

Holding hands in a circle of N-words
Forum Clout
Louis Cuck King

There were called Indians because Columbus thought he was in the Indies which is a totally different place than India. Nice hot take, you ginger spic kike faggot.

CK could always reasonably mimic what he thought a smart person would say, but after a few minutes of talking, you could tell he was just another dropout dumbass like Cumia.

G

I get annoyed at the faggots in major cities who have never seen a reservation but are always batching about how hard it is for blacks, Muslims, spics....

Now I don't care about minorities, but the people who are trying to pretend they do should probably put these Prarie niggers on the top of their faggot oppressed list

DMAN

SUFFERING FROM DMANIA, PRONE TO DMANIC EPISODES
Forum Clout
I get annoyed at the faggots in major cities who have never seen a reservation but are always batching about how hard it is for blacks, Muslims, spics....

Now I don't care about minorities, but the people who are trying to pretend they do should probably put these Prarie niggers on the top of their faggot oppressed list

Why? They get ridiculous perks like tax breaks just for their ethnic background. Blacks might be making a killing in sympathy points and scholarships right now, but raindancers have been handed many acres and many mules.

TheGhostOfAbeVigoda

The Backbone of America
Forum Clout
bunch of denim jacket wearing reprobates

ungrateful for the chance to be civilized
"Denim jacket wearing reprobates" has been stomping my ribs in real life. I drive through a reserve almost every day and have to explain to people why I'm dying laughing when I see like 60/100 wagon burners rocking denim jackets.

Forum Clout
99.9% of crime related to alcohol :

Those liquor stores were a goldmine until the government revoked all the liquor licenses. I remember seeing something about that town over a decade ago and they technically had the highest median income in the nation because of the liquor stores, but the places like forbes and cnn that rank wealthiest places in America didn't count it because it was so small and I don't think it had more than 3 residential houses.

And nice job by that lady at the 2 minute mark to shift the blame for the red man's love of fire water.

Mc.Faggot

crumbum
Forum Clout
Giving more info than I should but I'm 25% Native and have lived on the Rez the majority of my life. My grandma and great aunts were the ones you could definitely tell by just looking at them that they were Native, and they were the most chill people I knew. It's the rest of my family...the halfbreeds who never shut the fuck up about the evils of white people(they all married white people btw). I never mention my background to people I know because it's so fucking embarrassing watching people play race games , not to mention people who come here and try to claim native status because a great uncle of theirs was 1/100th Mohawk. So lame. Thank Christ my Mothers Aryan genes saved me.

How strong are you?

I had an indian friend in 8th grade with the strength of a full grown man, since then i just assumed all indians were strong

Well I've embarrassed myself, excuse me while I go scalp myself with a belt sander

Wrong about movies, wrong about history

Sad

Last edited:
Forum Clout
Those liquor stores were a goldmine until the government revoked all the liquor licenses. I remember seeing something about that town over a decade ago and they technically had the highest median income in the nation because of the liquor stores, but the places like forbes and cnn that rank wealthiest places in America didn't count it because it was so small and I don't think it had more than 3 residential houses.

And nice job by that lady at the 2 minute mark to shift the blame for the red man's love of fire water.
Thats the one...... selling 11,000 cans of beer daily to Indians....

JoeBrotheChildSpitGuzzler

I Am Racist Man Leader of the Digital Ku Klux Klan
Forum Clout
On the east end of Long Island there is a tribe called the Shinecock. Nobody outside of that tribe considers them to be real Indians because they are all black.

Took them years to finally get federal recognition.

As kids, my friends and I called them the Mo’ Nigs. Mo’ Nigger than Indian.
Reminds me of how every black person claims to be part native when on average it's way less common than in white people.