• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Nana's twitter is suspended.

Slackjawed Cow

I laugh at them because they're all the same.
Forum Clout
4t6hzw118jg11.jpg

Forum Clout
At this point, he's going to have to start carving his tweets into his own skin. It might actually be an improvement.
I really enjoy it when he sets up a new alt and pretends he's laughing it off, when we all know that most definitely is not the case. You know that right now at the very moment Nana is fuming and angrily stomping around in a drunken stupor. I mean even more than usual.

HipTuckerCumia

hard drive full of CP media
Forum Clout
He got fired from his job because he couldn't control himself on twitter.

He got banned from the platform in 2017.

@AnthonyCumiaALT, @AnthonyCumiaXYZ, @AnthonyCumiaCM, @CorradoSoprano4, @CompoundBoss, @BoeingMax8 and probably 100 000 tweets later we have @ApartmentBoss.

Fucking idiot spends all his spare time raging and being miserable on twitter. Instead of working on improving his show he just tweets obsessively about black people and liberals. The same meaningless shit every fucking day. Imagine how pathetic his behavior must seem to his non-crazy former peers still keeping tabs on him.

Bennington was right when he said he suspected the drinking wasn't the problem when Ant was sent to rehab. Social media addiction was. He ruined his livelihood, reputation and mental health on twitter and hasn't hit the bottom yet. It seems quite likely he will end up jobless tweeting from his sister's spare bedroom.

Forum Clout
Fucking idiot spends all his spare time raging and being miserable on twitter. Instead of working on improving his show he just tweets obsessively about black people and liberals. The same meaningless shit every fucking day.

Except that his show his now just him raging obsessively about black people and liberals. The same meaningless shit every fucking day*.

* 2 hours a day, 4 days a week, with a week off every other month or so

Harry Powell

Bruce is more helpful to Defendants than Plaintiff
Forum Clout
New account name, but still the same broken record. For someone who spends almost all his time self medicated in his basement he sure does pontificate a great deal. I’m now convinced Brother Cow is a more interesting person than Nana.

At this point I find BroJoe 1000x more interesting and respectable than the Ghoul.

Forum Clout
It really is hilarious how he always pretends he's "had it" with Twitter, then spends days at a time rebuilding his gay alt-accounts so he can continue tweeting. Just think, everything he wasted the last eight or nine years of his life on has been deleted into nothingness. At least if he ran his own site or his own blog his past yammerings would be recorded for posterity. Obviously laziness and sloth runs in his family, he'd rather passively evade bans than create something with any sort of permanence or lasting worth.