• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Nana's twitter is suspended.

Forum Clout
> All he does is talk about niggers all day every day.

Imagine throwing away a 7 figure/year career because you can't stop drinking yourself into a stupor and tweeting about niggers all night
Nana used to go to the range, play with his guns and fantasize about how he'd handle a threatening nog. Then when faced with one...a girl no less...Nana scurried home and began furiously tweeting insults, insults the nog in question was never even going to see. He might as well have bent over, pulled down his pretty pink panties and daintily begged to be fucked like the queen he is. It was a display of immense faggotry, gayer than 99 guys blowing 100 guys.

UnPRePared

For the last time, I am NOT Frank Grimes!
Forum Clout
Nana used to go to the range, play with his guns and fantasize about how he'd handle a threatening nog. Then when faced with one...a girl no less...Nana scurried home and began furiously tweeting insults, insults the nog in question was never even going to see. He might as well have bent over, pulled down his pretty pink panties and daintily begged to be fucked like the queen he is. It was a display of immense faggotry, gayer than 99 guys blowing 100 guys.

"Hey back off, this isn't your show!"

- she says as she offers to take all their cocks at once to avoid being part of the statistics that make up 99% of her webshow

wbgreen

May St. Mel bless you
Forum Clout
How do I report that Ant only posted this video to masturbate to it?

Screenshot 2021-07-29 at 20-31-14 Compound maintenance ( BoeingMax8) Twitter.png

WhereWeAt

Forum Clout
Update: Nana is now at @BoeingMax8. Go to the account header:

https://twitter.com/BoeingMax8?s=20

This is Anthony Cumia’s new twitter account. It is in violation of Twitter TOS, which forbids new accounts for people banned from the platform for hate speech.
I can’t brigade and tell you what to do. This is just information for my friends in case you’re wondering why I’m literally shaking rn.

He can’t keep getting away with this!
Yikes! A lot to unpack with that twitter account.

• Deleted by N/A
Show…