• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Nana's Pottstown, PA gig last night turned out to be a total shit show!

IGotATreeOnMyHouse85

Stand Alone Fruit
Forum Clout
Shulis main job was to make sure that the members of the wack pack were sober or sober enough to go on radio.
That was his only talent, he used to push carts at the Vegas airport before getting a job with stern. I remember they once tried 2-3 shows with Shuli in the Artie chair and never had him sit in again. Shuli wasn’t funny but it’s incredible how low the bar is now for Stern’s “writing” team. Last I heard they had some twink writer on that Stern would have talking about all the gay sex he was having. Why Stern is still pretending to be a straight man is beyond me.

LingerLonger

Still spreading the O&A virus
Forum Clout
That was his only talent, he used to push carts at the Vegas airport before getting a job with stern. I remember they once tried 2-3 shows with Shuli in the Artie chair and never had him sit in again. Shuli wasn’t funny but it’s incredible how low the bar is now for Stern’s “writing” team. Last I heard they had some twink writer on that Stern would have talking about all the gay sex he was having. Why Stern is still pretending to be a straight man is beyond me.
Stern's hiring process is sorting the applicants into two piles. The jews and the non-jews. You can figure out the rest.

diabeetus

Forum Clout
Listen to when Shuli sat in and he, Robin, and Howard fucked with Gary for not coming in during Hurricane Sandy.

Last edited:

Salted Earth Truffle

Eric Hildeman poked my no-no hole when I was 5
Forum Clout
I thought you photoshopped Barry Ribbs there for a second.
Not to be unkind but I hate Barry Ribs’ fucking guts. He interrupts constantly and is literally never funny except as a punchline. Levy and Brennan said the other night that Barry is the only comic who is super secretive about their living conditions and addressed. He always gets picked up and dropped off (by them) at least a mile from home in any direction. What a loon.

Forum Clout
SJ%2001-M.jpg

He's focusing on how many retweets Stuttering John got? Really???
LOL Nana and his tweeting. Faggot.

Forum Clout
His gravestone is going to have the fucking Twitter logo instead of a cross, just like Pat’s.
Tweeting is the single gayest thing a person can do. Anyone who actually cares about Twitter, and tweeting, should be put to death immediately, as it’s a surefire way to weed out the retards and fags among us, and we'd all be better for it. Imagine being so steeped in Twitter faggotry that you think making fun of someone's "retweets" is a huge, cutting insult.

And he's in a Twitter feud with Stuttering John, a guy who was literally paid to be a stammering retard. If you are in a Twitter feud with Stuttering John, your life has truly bottomed out. At this point, I assume the alcohol is the only thing keeping Nana from hanging from an extension cord.

Salted Earth Truffle

Forum Clout
Tweeting is the single gayest thing a person can do.
Also I can’t stop laughing at this. Twitter is literally gayer than getting anally fisted while hosting a swordfight in your mouth and stabbing another dude’s shit with your pee-pee. I’m glad someone finally said it! Mic drop!

Forum Clout
Also I can’t stop laughing at this. Twitter is literally gayer than getting anally fisted while hosting a swordfight in your mouth and stabbing another dude’s shit with your pee-pee. I’m glad someone finally said it! Mic drop!
A grown man giggling over "retweets" is far gayer than two (or more) men having actual gay sex. At least the gay men are doing something and being proactive in the real world. Nana is on his couch, soaked in booze, sweat and failure, locked in a Twitter war with Stuttering John. Find me something, anything, that's gayer than that.

Forum Clout
Not to be unkind but I hate Barry Ribs’ fucking guts. He interrupts constantly and is literally never funny except as a punchline. Levy and Brennan said the other night that Barry is the only comic who is super secretive about their living conditions and addressed. He always gets picked up and dropped off (by them) at least a mile from home in any direction. What a loon.
Ditto that sentiment. I caught a bit of MLC today and I’m pretty sure they were talking about how he had them drop him off along the highway after a gig. He’s a total leech. I really think he is homeless and maybe doesn’t want to tell anyone. He travels with a suitcase and has to use WiFi outside of places like Dunkin’ Donuts and Starbucks. Fairly confident he’s been banned from entering.

Sue Lightning

<-- Never heard of Spankbang
Forum Clout
SJ%2001-M.jpg

He's focusing on how many retweets Stuttering John got? Really???
The Stuttering John shit is easily the most pathetic they’ve gone and falls right in line with Who Are These Podcasts shitck. I’m going to do a “Jocktober - where are they now” retrospective and in my research i found what Maxwell is doing now. He’s a math tutor and addiction counselor who makes Youtube videos and WATP, of course, made a video mocking the guy. It’s not 2011 and Jocktober isn’t a thing, stupid. The guy hasn’t been a public figure for 10 years and the whole reason O&A attacked him is because he tried starting a raqio war. And what does Karl have to add? “BAHAHAHAHA YOU SEE THE FUNNY THING IS HE’S TEACHING MATH AND USED TO BE A RADIO HOST BAHAHAHAHA” Nice pointing out what I already know, stupid. Stuttering John is a drunk mess who tried starting a podcast and failed. He slinked back into private life after having the decency to figure out he’d never be successful with this. That’s more than Anthony or any of these other faggots can say for themselves. Anthony was the cohost on one of the biggest radio shows of all time. Stuttering John was a bumbling intern asking celebrity questions on the biggest radio show of all time. I’m not being a moralistic faggot here but Anthony isn’t even punching down here. There’s not a word to describe how low StutJo should be compared to Anthony but Ant is a fucking loser so of course he’d pick on this guy for content.

Salted Earth Truffle

Forum Clout
Ditto that sentiment. I caught a bit of MLC today and I’m pretty sure they were talking about how he had them drop him off along the highway after a gig. He’s a total leech. I really think he is homeless and maybe doesn’t want to tell anyone. He travels with a suitcase and has to use WiFi outside of places like Dunkin’ Donuts and Starbucks. Fairly confident he’s been banned from entering.
This is simultaneously heartbreaking and hilarious. As much as I avoid any episodes with Barry Ribs, he’s a great concept. The older I get, the more I appreciate these characters who really stand out like him. Unfortunately what’s perfect in the abstract can be obnoxious IRL.

Forum Clout
This is simultaneously heartbreaking and hilarious. As much as I avoid any episodes with Barry Ribs, he’s a great concept. The older I get, the more I appreciate these characters who really stand out like him. Unfortunately what’s perfect in the abstract can be obnoxious IRL.
You have to wonder why no one is helping him out. I think he has at least one adult offspring. I’ve said some mean things about him, but yeah it’s a sad existence and sometimes I feel guilty; but he can be so utterly obnoxious I revert back to thinking he’s just a piece of shit.

Salted Earth Truffle

Forum Clout
You have to wonder why no one is helping him out. I think he has at least one adult offspring.
I really hope the truth is that he abused them and they de-FOO’d him. Because the alternative — that he’s an old guy who’s homeless in NY and dead to his kids who hate him — is too heartbreaking for words. I prefer he be an obnoxious geriatric asshole than genuine victim of elder abuse.