• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Nana talks about his stay at compound East and Joseph’s discipline

Torque’sHeadBump

(Voluntarily) torqued boomer
Forum Clout
Joe has him cornered so Im sure hes dumping his guilt trip about how it would cost him $70k( just throwing a high number out there) to get out of his current home. Hoping Ant would offer to cover all his moving costs.
All of a sudden his Facebook posts make sense.

I think Joseph actually got Anthony to pay his moving costs and he’s now going to FB as damage control. If he begins bitching and mooing now, he’ll be able to have an explanation for his boomer friends (many of whom already fled the “asshole of paradise” that Joseph calls home).

G

All of a sudden his Facebook posts make sense.

I think Joseph actually got Anthony to pay his moving costs and he’s now going to FB as damage control. If he begins bitching and mooing now, he’ll be able to have an explanation for his boomer friends (many of whom already fled the “asshole of paradise” that Joseph calls home).
"Look bro, if you want to keep stayin here, I'm going to need some financial input from you. I hate to ask, but the bastards have just raised the rates and times are tough. How much? 15 grand should cover it."

The Talking Dead

My network, heart and book all failed. Hooly shit!
Forum Clout
I don’t know how long he can keep up his good behavior. He mentions how he went to a house party since this procedure and they were all drinking and singing karaoke but he wasn’t feeling it. I think after some distance from the surgery he’ll be like, “I feel good, maybe I’ll just have one.”

I'd legitimately be amazed if he could actually kick the booze for good. He can't stand being with his own thoughts and runs towards comfort in every area of his life. The scare of nearly dying will probably be enough to keep him off it for a few weeks or even months but you just know he'll reach a point where he thinks - "I've lost weight now, been off it for a while. Maybe I'll just drink a few days a month" and before you know it his heart has given out and Twitter is full of Zombie Nana accounts to torment Joe with.

Slackjawed Cow

I laugh at them because they're all the same.
Forum Clout
I believe he said it’s 3 hours by train from “the asshole of paradise” (Joe’s barn) by car. By train it’s 2 hours, but a 25 minute drive from said barn to the train station.
Oh man, there is no way he can tolerate being on the train with the blacks for too long. Not with his bad ticker. He is going to stress out. Even without the shitty health, anyone would hate a commute like that. Id be miserable for sure.

Steve Ramone

Forum Clout
This cardiac event really fucked him up. I think this version of Nana wants to live. He admitted to 15 beers a day...that's lady Di territory. Surprised he doesn't have the wet brain by now
There's been times in my life I would drink that much every day after work. It's a lot, and I did that in my 20s, not at 70 or whatever Nana is.

Slackjawed Cow

Forum Clout
There's been times in my life I would drink that much every day after work. It's a lot, and I did that in my 20s, not at 70 or whatever Nana is.
He would be stupid to slip back into drink now that he has already gone through the hard part of detox and it was done with medical help while he was recovering. He was drinking at a level that he probably would have died if he tried to do it by himself.

Steve Ramone

Forum Clout
He would be stupid to slip back into drink now that he has already gone through the hard part of detox and it was done with medical help while he was recovering. He was drinking at a level that he probably would have died if he tried to do it by himself.
He'll kill himself with booze I think. He didn't stop because of the health effects or because he was embarrassed by his behaviour, he was forced to after having a heart attack. He's too far gone to stop, it'll start slow, maybe a beer or two at family Christmas and a couple more on new year's. I bet he's dead before 2026.

Slackjawed Cow

Forum Clout
He'll kill himself with booze I think. He didn't stop because of the health effects or because he was embarrassed by his behaviour, he was forced to after having a heart attack. He's too far gone to stop, it'll start slow, maybe a beer or two at family Christmas and a couple more on new year's. I bet he's dead before 2026.
I agree that it wasnt a will power life choice but he is at least on the other side of the detox. Reminds me of when I used to smoke and Id get sick, not smoke for a week or two and Id be at a crossroads of not starting again since I was actually getting used to not smoking or jump right back in. Id jump right back in. It wasnt til I wanted to quit that I was able to walk away. Id put my money on caving in at some point also. Since he was forced to stop and its one of the few things he loves. ( I dont even want to call it " quit" because it hasnt been long enough)

Zeroman

Potential R* Screenshotter
Forum Clout
He admitted to having a "couple" glasses of wine at Thanksgiving and you can see it in the photo that Dawn posted. My guess is it might've been more than a couple but he's downplaying it.

DrTorqueCarlisi

Go to mass
Forum Clout
Imagine he maintained a modicum of professionalism blended in with his quick and controversial wit? He might have been able to build a podcast network.

mjgzm97185f11.png

Forum Clout
Americans also don't seem to understand we also have private healthcare it's just NHS is good enough for most things for the "gamble" not to pay for private to be worth it for the majority. I don't think anyone pretends it's perfection or "free" as it obviously is paid for on tax but that keeps costs lower anyway then if everyone went private.

I couldn't imagine living somewhere with a "I can't get sick or hurt" mindset. Just the other day there was a game of football near me with 40 somethings playing before going to the pub for a post match pint. One of them broke his leg and a air ambulance comes gets him to hospital and fixed up at no extra cost to him.
I think Americans like the access we have to medical care with even decent level of insurance. My dad had some wild cancer and was getting treatment that had just been approved by the FDA, not available anywhere else in the world, that cost like $75,000 per treatment. After rounds of that and a lengthy hospital stay with every test conceivable and daily (sometimes more) visits from 3 different doctors his total bill came to $2,000. He had decent insurance but not great. I'm not sure that level of care is possible in very many places.

Dennyislife

Forum Clout
I think Americans like the access we have to medical care with even decent level of insurance. My dad had some wild cancer and was getting treatment that had just been approved by the FDA, not available anywhere else in the world, that cost like $75,000 per treatment. After rounds of that and a lengthy hospital stay with every test conceivable and daily (sometimes more) visits from 3 different doctors his total bill came to $2,000. He had decent insurance but not great. I'm not sure that level of care is possible in very many places.
Americans life expectancy is lower so it's not working better