• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Nana talks about his stay at compound East and Joseph’s discipline

Torque’sHeadBump

(Voluntarily) torqued boomer
Forum Clout
He also shits on the Cow’s condo at around 28:20

8F667D7B-FBFB-4123-BF85-BE26F1FFDDF7.jpeg

Forum Clout
He actually looks dignified in the screen grab. Imagine he maintained a modicum of professionalism blended in with his quick and controversial wit? He might have been able to build a podcast network.
I don’t know how long he can keep up his good behavior. He mentions how he went to a house party since this procedure and they were all drinking and singing karaoke but he wasn’t feeling it. I think after some distance from the surgery he’ll be like, “I feel good, maybe I’ll just have one.”

wbgreen

May St. Mel bless you
Forum Clout
Shits on the UKs "free" NHS then 30 seconds later says how he feared his medical bills would hit him for 500k.

To be fair, the hospital he went was elite and wouldn't be an option in something like the NHS. He admits he pays a lot for insurance so he doesn't have to go to hospitals that employ black people.

I don’t know how long he can keep up his good behavior. He mentions how he went to a house party since this procedure and they were all drinking and singing karaoke but he wasn’t feeling it. I think after some distance from the surgery he’ll be like, “I feel good, maybe I’ll just have one.”

He's acting like a nog on parole who ignores that they are not allowed to drink.

He actually looks dignified in the screen grab. Imagine he maintained a modicum of professionalism blended in with his quick and controversial wit? He might have been able to build a podcast network.

The biggest incentive to take care of himself is to not wind up in Joe's trashy condo every again.

Forum Clout
To be fair, the hospital he went was elite and wouldn't be an option in something like the NHS. He admits he pays a lot for insurance so he doesn't have to go to hospitals that employ black people.
Yeah, he said he pays around 3k a month for insurance. I don't know how he has any money left when you start figuring out his expenses.

G

Reminder that Tranthony bought a house in South Carolina that has been used solely by his "girlfriend" to have sex with niggers. Imagine having a woman and she won't even take a break from fucking niggers to help you with your heart attack. This guy thinks people are jealous of his life. lol!

G

Alkies always low ball their consumption. So if he's saying 15 beers a day (already approaching Lady Di territory) that means probably closer to 20/25. And that's before he moved on to the shots with Geno. In your 60s that's asking to just drop dead (if you're lucky.)

bumbum8

It died on the vine
Forum Clout
Did the mortician dress Nana for his big return episode? He somehow looks better but terrible at the same time. Hard to articulate.
It's amazing what losing some weight and covering up his arms did to his image. If he'd let himself go gray and quit frying his hair his skin wouldn't look so washed out.

And yeah, he looks like every other boozehead who got scared. It's the holiday season and Nana will be craving a little "cheer" before too long.
"Just to stay warm! Tee hee!"

Dennyislife

Forum Clout
Shits on the UKs "free" NHS then 30 seconds later says how he feared his medical bills would hit him for 500k.

Americans also don't seem to understand we also have private healthcare it's just NHS is good enough for most things for the "gamble" not to pay for private to be worth it for the majority. I don't think anyone pretends it's perfection or "free" as it obviously is paid for on tax but that keeps costs lower anyway then if everyone went private.

I couldn't imagine living somewhere with a "I can't get sick or hurt" mindset. Just the other day there was a game of football near me with 40 somethings playing before going to the pub for a post match pint. One of them broke his leg and a air ambulance comes gets him to hospital and fixed up at no extra cost to him.

Last edited: