Nana: " ....redbar too mean"

Sue Lightning

Balconyster
Because I want to read about O&A gossip. It's really not that hard, homie.
I only ask because you’ve said before you’re only here because we talk about you so i just wanted clarification.
I spent a decade of my life working with these people. I was extremely close with about half of them. If Opie does something stupid, I wanna read about it. If Anthony goes on an epic race tirade, I wanna read about it. If all I have to do wade through some single word "kike" posts, that's easy.
Well thats why we all come here, even if we’re not connected to the show like you are. If any other IP, no matter how old or dead, had two hosts as outlandish as O&A doing what they’re doing now, there would inevitably be some interest / snark in it.

Easily_Remembered

It's not REALLY Ray Wilson
Because I want to read about O&A gossip. It's really not that hard, homie. I spent a decade of my life working with these people. I was extremely close with about half of them. If Opie does something stupid, I wanna read about it. If Anthony goes on an epic race tirade, I wanna read about it. If all I have to do wade through some single word "kike" posts, that's easy.

Do any of you really think you're doing any damage calling me a kike? Implying I eat cum? Who cares. It goes to show how little ammunition you truly have. If you had anything of substance, you'd use it. But you can't come up with anything besides kike and cum.

You are. You sit here and gossip about my actual life from 20 years ago. My boring old workday has been feeding you dopamine to this day and I haven't even worked there in a dozen years. I hate to break it to you pally, but you're actually a fan of mine. Interacting with me brings you joy. Just admit it.
And you are the King of the Nobodies, with the defining feature of a fragile, Nana egg-shell thin who that can't let one single slight go unaddressed. Small wonder you hate Opie so much - you are just like him. A thin skinned, big nosed little bitch.

I only ask because you’ve said before you’re only here because we talk about you so i just wanted clarification.

Well thats why we all come here, even if we’re not connected to the show like you are. If any other IP, no matter how old or dead, had two hosts as outlandish as O&A doing what they’re doing now, there would inevitably be some interest / snark in it.

It's just weird that all these years later there are people who are still running with the "pest" bit. If I thought a writer on Family Guy wasn't funny in 2005, I'd just move on with my life instead of posting daily about the guy and how unfunny he his almost 20 years later. But that's exactly what happens here. I don't get it.

And you are the King of the Nobodies, with the defining feature of a fragile, Nana egg-shell thin who that can't let one single slight go unaddressed. Small wonder you hate Opie so much - you are just like him. A thin skinned, big nosed little bitch.

Keep interacting. Get your dose. Let everyone know how you have very strong opinions of man you never met from 20 years ago. Who hurt you? Can I give you a hug?

BonnieMcFarlaneMe2

❤️bonnie bonnie bonnie❤️
Because I want to read about O&A gossip. It's really not that hard, homie. I spent a decade of my life working with these people. I was extremely close with about half of them. If Opie does something stupid, I wanna read about it. If Anthony goes on an epic race tirade, I wanna read about it. If all I have to do wade through some single word "kike" posts, that's easy.

Do any of you really think you're doing any damage calling me a kike? Implying I eat cum? Who cares. It goes to show how little ammunition you truly have. If you had anything of substance, you'd use it. But you can't come up with anything besides kike and cum.

You are. You sit here and gossip about my actual life from 20 years ago. My boring old workday has been feeding you dopamine to this day and I haven't even worked there in a dozen years. I hate to break it to you pally, but you're actually a fan of mine. Interacting with me brings you joy. Just admit it.
You’re 5 foot 4 and bald. You shouldn’t be casting stones but rather cursing genetics. Fucking faggot.

Easily_Remembered

It's just weird that all these years later there are people who are still running with the "pest" bit. If I thought a writer on Family Guy wasn't funny in 2005, I'd just move on with my life instead of posting daily about the guy and how unfunny he his almost 20 years later. But that's exactly what happens here. I don't get it.

Keep interacting. Get your dose. Let everyone know how you have very strong opinions of man you never met from 20 years ago. Who hurt you? Can I give you a hug?
See? Can't let one single slight go. Opie Jr

You’re 5 foot 4

Actually I'm 5'7" and you're too scared to show people your face. Here's a list of men who are 5'7" for you to jerk of to, since you, as a man, care about the physical traits of other grown men. Normal, straight men don't care how tall other men are. You do though.

James Dean
Nark Hamill
Trent Reznor
Martin Sheen
Willem Defoe
Christoph Waltz
Tim Roth
Giancarlo Esposito
Jim Norton

BonnieMcFarlaneMe2

❤️bonnie bonnie bonnie❤️
Actually I'm 5'7" and you're too scared to show people your face. Here's a list of men who are 5'7" for you to jerk of to, since you, as a man, care about the physical traits of other grown men. Normal, straight men don't care how tall other men are. You do though.

James Dean
Nark Hamill
Trent Reznor
Martin Sheen
Willem Defoe
Christoph Waltz
Tim Roth
Giancarlo Esposito
Jim Norton
Actors are short so they don’t look awkward next to the female role. How many of the people on the list went bald at 22?

Jims_Maroon_Pants

crumbly feta enjoyer
Because everything Nana does is never his fault ever. He also can’t accept he’s a hypocrite. Take his criticisms with us. “THEY WEAPONIZE CRUELTY!” Oh ok, like you did on your radio show? “Y-YEAH BUT THAT WAS DIFFERENT!” What, because you shit on a show for a day then stopped? Who cares stupid. Literally anything for him to keep believing he’s a perfect person who never does anything wrong.
Exactly! His latest tweet being happy those band kids got run over might be classified as mean. He hates blacks for everything he himself and his brother have done.

Sue Lightning

Balconyster
Tell me any other outlet or forum where you can say or do the things we do, or surrounding any niche interest. You can’t. Other communities troll but O&A really created their own show and ting with the pests. Its a concept that now cant die off but only move communities / topics, as we saw with Patrick.

DANNY ROSS : "Talk about me!"

ALSO DANNY ROSS. : "NO NOT LIKE THAT"

Still going, eh? You been playing the hate game so long I bet you don't even know why you don't like me. You probably saw other people getting ribs and figured you should go with the flow. It's OK, you can say it. We already know.

This was supposed to be a Redbar thread but once again, your own members can't behave and are addicted to making every thread a Danny thread in the end.

Easily_Remembered

Still going, eh? You been playing the hate game so long I bet you don't even know why you don't like me. You probably saw other people getting ribs and figured you should go with the flow. It's OK, you can say it. We already know.

This was supposed to be a Redbar thread but once again, your own members can't behave and are addicted to making every thread a Danny thread in the end.
I actually used to like you. But then you started being Opie Jr towards me in some replies, so I decided to call an Opie an Opie. Naturally, you can't take what you dish out.

TheStinkySomali

Boq sucks coq

You're going to kill yourself one day and it will be met with cheers and applause.

Joe ran to Keith like a fucking baby and complained that he was being made fun of and threatened to never come back on unless Mike was reigned in. Keith of course made a poor decision and chose no body Joe over established show Redbar. Joe still larps as a comedian but is still a joke to everyone. Redbar is not only bigger than Cumia at this point but has guys like 2lazy2try and podcastcringe following in his footsteps.
I always wondered what happened to Matarese.

When Artie Lange did his comedy tour for his first book, Joe Matarese was his opener. That wasn't a small tour of clubs, more 4-5k seat theaters. The show I went to, I remember Matarese being funny, and those crowds were fucking animals. They would have eaten him alive if he wasn't funny. I thought he was a comic on the "rise".

Then I never heard of him again until years later when he became a walking punchline for not being in on the joke. I guess that modicum of being fame adjacent *really* went to his head.

Jims_Maroon_Pants

crumbly feta enjoyer
I always wondered what happened to Matarese.

When Artie Lange did his comedy tour for his first book, Joe Matarese was his opener. That wasn't a small tour of clubs, more 4-5k seat theaters. The show I went to, I remember Matarese being funny, and those crowds were fucking animals. They would have eaten him alive if he wasn't funny. I thought he was a comic on the "rise".

Then I never heard of him again until years later when he became a walking punchline for not being in on the joke. I guess that modicum of being fame adjacent *really* went to his head.
His shrink wife put him on so many pills it killed his funny bone. It's all he can talk about now. She fucking broke him