Nana: " ....redbar too mean"

Josef Kuminski

кормить бабушку
This was because when Redbar was on Compound Media, he made fun of "friends of the show" like Joe Matarese, "Finer Things" host Mike Finoia & that dime store Patrice O'Neil ripoff Dante Nero.

Here's Dante Nero his describing non-branching family tree, which he tried to explain as "Back then if you had a hot daughter of course you were going to mess around with them" because incenstual rape is just "old school". How you not going to make fun of that?

Joe ran to Keith like a fucking baby and complained that he was being made fun of and threatened to never come back on unless Mike was reigned in. Keith of course made a poor decision and chose no body Joe over established show Redbar. Joe still larps as a comedian but is still a joke to everyone. Redbar is not only bigger than Cumia at this point but has guys like 2lazy2try and podcastcringe following in his footsteps.

Finoia is just like Dave Smith, an unfunny rich kid whose friends have helped his career along. I’ve never heard anyone say Finoia is funny, same goes for Smith btw.

Nana has to walk on eggshells in regards to Redbar because Mike has no problem calling Cumia a pedo and has the receipts to prove it.

Why does this sub think absolute nobody's are famous.

If Anthony has 100 subs, but Redbar has 200, they're both nothing. You all act like these people are important. Making huge plays. None of any of the people this sub is obsessed with are remotely famous or successful in their current forms.

DID YOU HEAR WHAT MIKE REDBAR SAID???????

No. Nobody did because that's not a thing.

NewJersey.gov

Why cant we all just get along, funsters

If Anthony has 100 subs, but Redbar has 200, they're both nothing. You all act like these people are important. Making huge plays. None of any of the people this sub is obsessed with are remotely famous or successful in their current forms.

a42bc504-cd19-48d6-b0b3-8a148eff3b6b-jpeg.761391

Riccardo Bosi

welcomes our new overlords

Mike David is taller than you.

DannyRoss’sDeadDad

I’m dead and my son is a faggot. Oy vey!

My son, be nice.

TheStinkySomali

Boq sucks coq

Danny Ross, the famous intern for Opie and Anthony that gets shit on in every comment section, the guy who took screenshots for Rockstar games, the guy who would cover up Cumia's vampiric crimes.

Sue Lightning

Balconyster
"Not a nice person"...does Nana really see himself as a "good guy"? And if so, what exactly does he base this on?
Because everything Nana does is never his fault ever. He also can’t accept he’s a hypocrite. Take his criticisms with us. “THEY WEAPONIZE CRUELTY!” Oh ok, like you did on your radio show? “Y-YEAH BUT THAT WAS DIFFERENT!” What, because you shit on a show for a day then stopped? Who cares stupid. Literally anything for him to keep believing he’s a perfect person who never does anything wrong.

BonnieMcFarlaneMe2

❤️bonnie bonnie bonnie❤️
Because everything Nana does is never his fault ever. He also can’t accept he’s a hypocrite. Take his criticisms with us. “THEY WEAPONIZE CRUELTY!” Oh ok, like you did on your radio show? “Y-YEAH BUT THAT WAS DIFFERENT!” What, because you shit on a show for a day then stopped? Who cares stupid. Literally anything for him to keep believing he’s a perfect person who never does anything wrong.
“Treating cruelty like a videogame” still makes me laugh.

Easily_Remembered

It's not REALLY Ray Wilson

That's one "child" away from being a Pat Post.

Easily_Remembered

It's not REALLY Ray Wilson
What's a Pat post? Oh that nobody you fools STILL annoy on the daily, after 5 years? Yeah. That's normal. You're normal.
Says the guy who can't let his internship from 20 years ago go, and haunts the forums for any mentions of his eggshell fragile ego.

You gotta be Yiddin me.

If we are nobodies, then I guess you really do belong here.

Sue Lightning

Balconyster
Says the guy who can't let his internship from 20 years ago go, and haunts the forums for any mentions of his eggshell fragile ego.

You gotta be Yiddin me.

If we are nobodies, then I guess you really do belong here.
I do wonder, @BenDovid , what keeps you coming back to the forums? Its very obviously not just because we talk about you, even if that factors into it. Like you obviously get a kick out of Nanas antics and all the other cretins associated with the show. And I DONT BLAME YA, I DONT BLAME YA

I do wonder, @BenDovid , what keeps you coming back to the forums?

Because I want to read about O&A gossip. It's really not that hard, homie. I spent a decade of my life working with these people. I was extremely close with about half of them. If Opie does something stupid, I wanna read about it. If Anthony goes on an epic race tirade, I wanna read about it. If all I have to do wade through some single word "kike" posts, that's easy.

Do any of you really think you're doing any damage calling me a kike? Implying I eat cum? Who cares. It goes to show how little ammunition you truly have. If you had anything of substance, you'd use it. But you can't come up with anything besides kike and cum.

If we are nobodies

You are. You sit here and gossip about my actual life from 20 years ago. My boring old workday has been feeding you dopamine to this day and I haven't even worked there in a dozen years. I hate to break it to you pally, but you're actually a fan of mine. Interacting with me brings you joy. Just admit it.