• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Nana just made some cryptic threats on today's TACS

Consensual Rapist

私は爆発的な下痢をしています! ^_^
Forum Clout
"Ith's been taken care of" lisped Andy Espresso, as he contorted his beer-bloated face into a gruesome mask of self-satisfied smugness. "No one fucks with Andy Espresso" he hissed angrily. His pitiful lackeys nodded obediently, terrified of Andy turning his mincing, flitting wrath upon them. "I'm not going to thit by and take it anymore" the washed-up radio host sneered. Andy was sick and tired of being accused of repressed homosexuality, just because he enjoyed sashaying and prancing like a Disney princess. His life was his own, and if he wanted to lisp, giggle, hoot and titter, that was Andy's business.

Meanwhile, in a nearby law office, Andy Espresso's attorney chuckled in disbelief. "Jesus, this spaghetti nigger just can't stop throwing his money away" he laughed. "Tweeting old queen" he said, as he endorsed Andy's check and placed it in his desk drawer.
I love reading these. I really hope the faggot is reading these and seething.

The Fuchitive

Still alive as of January 2024
Forum Clout
I mean, he’s being cryptic cumia as usual. It’s probably nothing. However, we’re not the only people in the cumia biz anymore. Him being on cozy or whatever that fag thing is opened him up to a bunch of new trolls. Ones who aren’t funny but I’d assume more effective. He also doesn’t care about Nick making fun of him because he can use the mental gymnastics of “Nick’s a comic, he’s just breaking my balls!”. He also uses his name so Nana cowers at real conflict. We’re just a bunch of “putrid” trolls in his mind. Despite Nick having made fun of AntH using shit, directly from here, over multiple years. Nick even played along with the board and kept calling us the “Anthony Cumia Board” for a bit. Almost every time he’s on LoS he slides a cumia reference or steers the conversation into shitting on Anthony. Anything he knows some of us will watch, he’ll get cumia mentioned. He’s still a lurker, and, to me at least, an alright guy.

Edit: Another example of Anthony’s mental gymnastics is Luis calling him out for bombing at the Big Jay Roast. Luis shit on him for bombing when he came up, and got a way bigger laugh for it then cumia did the entire time. Because it’s true. Cumias defense was “Luis is a comic. He’s just breaking my balls!”. He then had his gay lover, Brim Boreton, come to his defense on his caveman enthusiast show.
I guess it’s time to drop the charade. Several people here know who I am. And while we may drop cutesy references about my identity from time to time, I’d like to thank those who haven’t blown me up.

But it’s time for me to come clean. I am Nick Mullen.

Forum Clout
Didn’t someone try calling nana during her stream? Could that be it? What ever happened wit dat? Faggot has a dildo on her window. It’s “zany” guys!!!! No no, you guys leave, I’ll stay. I have to take care of a few things….View attachment 61569
"OOOHHHH hahaHA holeeeeeeeeshit! Ith's shaped JUST LIKE A PENISTH! HOO HA HO HO HA HA HA!" Andy excitedly squealed, as he noticed the phallic shape of his beer bottle. He'd always wondered why he preferred long necks over cans, and now it was crystal clear to the swishy, mincing fruit. "HA HA HO HOO HA HA! COCK! HOLEEEEEEEESHIT!" he joyously lisped. The girls were gone, the guys were at his side, and it was time for Andy to drop the facade. There was nothing wrong with hanging out with the guys, talking about penises and gay sex. It was "guy stuff", what men do. And now that the icky women were gone, who could tell where the night would lead?

CruisinColin

Forum Clout
"Fuck with me? Fuck with me?"

Clip of Anthony talking about how girls are so dumb after his muscle-bound mistress told him to stop playing with his toys too loud.

Stent

jewery duty
Forum Clout
He vaguely hinted at nothing anyone knows about and gave zero context. It must be something big!

This isn't 20 years ago. You can't just say you've got big things in the pipeline and have anyone think it's not a used condom Dr Steve will need forceps to remove.
But it’s time for me to come clean. I am Nick Mullen.
Prove it by killing yourself and leaving a voicemail sounding detached and displaying sardonic wit while not referencing how short you are.

NigelCumia

Forum Clout
As a non-PatPoster, this would be a dream come true for me. I would love to see the pests harassing Nana, SAMCRO, and Dawwwwwnie through text and post the chat logs here.

A brotherman already posted Nana's phone # from his conceal carry permit, why someone hasn't started feeding Nana is beyond me.
No sane person would respond for very long. That's why Pat is our special boy.

Harry Powell

Bruce is more helpful to Defendants than Plaintiff
Forum Clout
"Ith's been taken care of" lisped Andy Espresso, as he contorted his beer-bloated face into a gruesome mask of self-satisfied smugness. "No one fucks with Andy Espresso" he hissed angrily. His pitiful lackeys nodded obediently, terrified of Andy turning his mincing, flitting wrath upon them. "I'm not going to thit by and take it anymore" the washed-up radio host sneered. Andy was sick and tired of being accused of repressed homosexuality, just because he enjoyed sashaying and prancing like a Disney princess. His life was his own, and if he wanted to lisp, giggle, hoot and titter, that was Andy's business.

Meanwhile, in a nearby law office, Andy Espresso's attorney chuckled in disbelief. "Jesus, this spaghetti nigger just can't stop throwing his money away" he laughed. "Tweeting old queen" he said, as he endorsed Andy's check and placed it in his desk drawer.

Another classic

The hooting really gets my ribs nigga. TYFYS

Meownaw

I GOT DA HAT NOW!
Forum Clout
I'm 99% certain he is referring to this forum.

The Gavin McInnes incident "Anthony is a fucking faggot" appearing first on the SEO rankings was enough to get him triggered to call lawyers. He wants this place shut down.
He did so well shutting down reddit. My ribs still hurt at him losing it from the Africans dancing at a funeral clip posted there.

TorqueWheeler

An enormous amount of muscle.
Forum Clout
7d2cc9231e20c1c001431d3fca30adcd.png

Screen-Shot-2022-08-25-at-17-05-14.png

Fawkin' nailed it.