• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Nana just made some cryptic threats on today's TACS

Forum Clout
"Ith's been taken care of" lisped Andy Espresso, as he contorted his beer-bloated face into a gruesome mask of self-satisfied smugness. "No one fucks with Andy Espresso" he hissed angrily. His pitiful lackeys nodded obediently, terrified of Andy turning his mincing, flitting wrath upon them. "I'm not going to thit by and take it anymore" the washed-up radio host sneered. Andy was sick and tired of being accused of repressed homosexuality, just because he enjoyed sashaying and prancing like a Disney princess. His life was his own, and if he wanted to lisp, giggle, hoot and titter, that was Andy's business.

Meanwhile, in a nearby law office, Andy Espresso's attorney chuckled in disbelief. "Jesus, this spaghetti nigger just can't stop throwing his money away" he laughed. "Tweeting old queen" he said, as he endorsed Andy's check and placed it in his desk drawer.

Joe_Cumia_Eats_HUMAN_SHIT

fuck jews
Forum Clout
Didn’t someone try calling nana during her stream? Could that be it? What ever happened wit dat? Faggot has a dildo on her window. It’s “zany” guys!!!! No no, you guys leave, I’ll stay. I have to take care of a few things….View attachment 61569

It's part of his aiming technique for cap in the gap. "Grab the cock.. just grab the cock"

Not joking

WigwardFromSouthHampton

The Fugitive
Forum Clout
It's over, forumbros...
YPHdhHF.png

JebJoh

Forum Clout
"Ith's been taken care of" lisped Andy Espresso, as he contorted his beer-bloated face into a gruesome mask of self-satisfied smugness. "No one fucks with Andy Espresso" he hissed angrily. His pitiful lackeys nodded obediently, terrified of Andy turning his mincing, flitting wrath upon them. "I'm not going to thit by and take it anymore" the washed-up radio host sneered. Andy was sick and tired of being accused of repressed homosexuality, just because he enjoyed sashaying and prancing like a Disney princess. His life was his own, and if he wanted to lisp, giggle, hoot and titter, that was Andy's business.

Meanwhile, in a nearby law office, Andy Espresso's attorney chuckled in disbelief. "Jesus, this spaghetti nigger just can't stop throwing his money away" he laughed. "Tweeting old queen" he said, as he endorsed Andy's check and placed it in his desk drawer.
I suspect people who know him require Venmo payments now. A lot can happen is a day.

Forum Clout
It’s probably to do with a legal issue Cumpound Media had with a prior service provider that they never paid. He initially mentioned they were served a few weeks ago and brought it up again on Monday. He said that he had to meet with lawyers last Thursday regarding this and that’s why he blew off his show. I’m guessing he settled the debt at a write-off rate.

TheCumBellyKeeed

Ribbed for your pleasure
Forum Clout
Not to add more fuel to the fire but Anthony Cumia died shortly after he got kicked from the show. He and Keith reenacted the russian roulette scene from deer hunter and Keith didn't realize Ant would want all the bullets removed.

He has been reanimated by Bobo's family, lil mestizo has some family down in Nigger Agua that practice santeria. Got crystal balls n everything.

No allegedly, this is fact.

Forum Clout
I mean, he’s being cryptic cumia as usual. It’s probably nothing. However, we’re not the only people in the cumia biz anymore. Him being on cozy or whatever that fag thing is opened him up to a bunch of new trolls. Ones who aren’t funny but I’d assume more effective. He also doesn’t care about Nick making fun of him because he can use the mental gymnastics of “Nick’s a comic, he’s just breaking my balls!”. He also uses his name so Nana cowers at real conflict. We’re just a bunch of “putrid” trolls in his mind. Despite Nick having made fun of AntH using shit, directly from here, over multiple years. Nick even played along with the board and kept calling us the “Anthony Cumia Board” for a bit. Almost every time he’s on LoS he slides a cumia reference or steers the conversation into shitting on Anthony. Anything he knows some of us will watch, he’ll get cumia mentioned. He’s still a lurker, and, to me at least, an alright guy.

Edit: Another example of Anthony’s mental gymnastics is Luis calling him out for bombing at the Big Jay Roast. Luis shit on him for bombing when he came up, and got a way bigger laugh for it then cumia did the entire time. Because it’s true. Cumias defense was “Luis is a comic. He’s just breaking my balls!”. He then had his gay lover, Brim Boreton, come to his defense on his caveman enthusiast show.
I knew from the moment he showed his wrinkly old face over there that the Based Boys would eventually go after him. The old cocksucker is just too big a creep to be left alone.

G

I mean, he’s being cryptic cumia as usual. It’s probably nothing. However, we’re not the only people in the cumia biz anymore. Him being on cozy or whatever that fag thing is opened him up to a bunch of new trolls. Ones who aren’t funny but I’d assume more effective. He also doesn’t care about Nick making fun of him because he can use the mental gymnastics of “Nick’s a comic, he’s just breaking my balls!”. He also uses his name so Nana cowers at real conflict. We’re just a bunch of “putrid” trolls in his mind. Despite Nick having made fun of AntH using shit, directly from here, over multiple years. Nick even played along with the board and kept calling us the “Anthony Cumia Board” for a bit. Almost every time he’s on LoS he slides a cumia reference or steers the conversation into shitting on Anthony. Anything he knows some of us will watch, he’ll get cumia mentioned. He’s still a lurker, and, to me at least, an alright guy.

Edit: Another example of Anthony’s mental gymnastics is Luis calling him out for bombing at the Big Jay Roast. Luis shit on him for bombing when he came up, and got a way bigger laugh for it then cumia did the entire time. Because it’s true. Cumias defense was “Luis is a comic. He’s just breaking my balls!”. He then had his gay lover, Brim Boreton, come to his defense on his caveman enthusiast show.
Nick Mullen slaps...