• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Nana has early onset dementia

Easily_Remembered

"And young. So young."
Forum Clout
Screenshot_20220708-210536_Chrome.jpg

RoSmokedCrack

I was chest-bumped, alroight!
Forum Clout
I sincerely hope a black orderly tortures nana for the next ten years
Some big sassy Precious types who find it so amusing to rough him up each day, leaving him to stare at a blank wall for hours on end. Ignoring him when he balls like a baby for mommy Roe. Literally left to rot in the cheapest home in NY state while Mooseph, Dawn and Missy Muscles pick the bones of his dwindling empire.

True karma.

ElectricLightKazooII

I love that garlic buttah saw...
Forum Clout
I hope his shit family dumps him at the same shit nursing home that Lady Di is currently in so they can keep staring at each other during lunch when they're being fed jello with the weird feeling that they somehow know each other but can't remember why.
Admiral Di would 'member. That's probably one of the few neuron connections still functioning.

It's activity time in the common room. Some geezers are playing dominoes, the less decrepit ones Bridge, Canasta or even Wii Bowling. Diana is leafing through a four-year-old Women's Day as a whispy-haired, swarthy man is wheeled to her table. He has some spittle on his chin that his nurse Abishola haphazardly wipes off as she leaves him with a ball-in-a-cup toy. Di looks up and immediately says:

"HI ANTNEE, HOWYADOIN?!"

Anthony slumps further into his wheelchair, groaning.

CruisinColin

Forum Clout
Admiral Di would 'member. That's probably one of the few neuron connections still functioning.

It's activity time in the common room. Some geezers are playing dominoes, the less decrepit ones Bridge, Canasta or even Wii Bowling. Diana is leafing through a four-year-old Women's Day as a whispy-haired, swarthy man is wheeled to her table. He has some spittle on his chin that his nurse Abishola haphazardly wipes off as she leaves him with a ball-in-a-cup toy. Di looks up and immediately says:

"HI ANTNEE, HOWYADOIN?!"

Anthony slumps further into his wheelchair, groaning.
I forgot to tell you guys,
Back in the 20s,
Lady Di,
used to give it to me in the ass in a group home,
and I did not like that.

G

Some big sassy Precious types who find it so amusing to rough him up each day, leaving him to stare at a blank wall for hours on end. Ignoring him when he balls like a baby for mommy Roe. Literally left to rot in the cheapest home in NY state while Mooseph, Dawn and Missy Muscles pick the bones of his dwindling empire.

True karma.
Nana screaming "bowling for behave!" "B-bowling for behave!" and pointing to his bruises when nursing home director comes to check on operations...