• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Nana has early onset dementia

G

Nah, it came off more like they didn't want to acknowledge Landau for burning them. "Uh, who? The guy who dumped me like a bad prom date? Shieeeet, can't even recall their name. It didn't matter all that much to me, to be honest witcha".
Its actually the opposite. You need to watch him as consistently as I do.

Nana is self aware and has already come up with the excuse "Im so self absorbed that I completely forget about people the moment they leave me." "I saw this person who I knew for 10 years, saw them recently after not seeing them in a while and I couldn't tell you their name..."

Did ya Ant?

Its not because you're self-absorbed, nana, your grey matter is deteriorating.

Last edited by a moderator:

Cancerfuck

The floor is lava, dude.
Forum Clout
I don't know why you have your trigger-finger on Count Cumia's mediocrity so closely, but I don't think it was a geriatric nursing home moment from the video. At least in that moment anyways.

G

I don't know why you have your trigger-finger on Count Cumia's mediocrity so closely, but I don't think it was a geriatric nursing home moment from the video. At least in that moment anyways.
I dont know why you're simping hard for Nana...ok, he is fine and his mental acumen is a-ok. All in my imagination.

Happy?

Cancerfuck

The floor is lava, dude.
Forum Clout
Maybe your headcanon wasn't right on the money? Idk, I don't really give a fuck either way.

Joe_Cumia_Eats_HUMAN_SHIT

fuck jews
Forum Clout
Who's operations manager now? Garret? Im noticing they're putting a lot of shit on yt since Geno's hospitalization.

Maybe they've lost some subs and are using YT to recruit new ones like Redbar does. But nana's even lazier than redbar lol

Gotta be erock, I'm sure it was erock that fired Dixon too. Even the mongoloids on tacn are noticing Anthony's laziness, this ship can't stop hitting icebergs but it somehow stays afloat.

WhereWeAt

Forum Clout
Nah, it came off more like they didn't want to acknowledge Landau for burning them. "Uh, who? The guy who dumped me like a bad prom date? Shieeeet, can't even recall their name. It didn't matter all that much to me, to be honest witcha".
He absolutely struggled to remember his name. No big-timing or humor to be found. He forgot his former cohost and roommate's name.

Fag caller was right though. Dave on that show looked like Üter sitting at Moe's waiting for his turn to tell a joke.