• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Nana has early onset dementia

G

I've been seeing it more and more...him checking out while Gavin's talking. Actually Gavin's noticing it too and acting like a care giver/steering the ship. "I see from his slowing cadence that Anthony's getting bored of this topic..."
Anth: "huh? Oh yea...haha ha holee shit, I am getting bored ha ha"

Forgetting names of people, etc.

Im clipping some evidence hold on:

Gronez_Bambatta

Forum Clout
Who saw this coming?

1657285663587.png

Forum Clout
To be fair, literally the entire world has forgotten Dave Landau's name
idk...crowder's audience is MASSIVE (albeit massively gay)...but, compare the most watched cumpound vid to crowder from like uhhh yesterday? he's getting milllllions of views. I can't imagine how many more people Dave is getting at his shows (again, gay people, but still)

HotDogJoe

Professional leech since 1994. Anyone can do it.
Forum Clout
More evidence. They just got done talking about Jesse Lee Peterson last wednesday

There's something so unsettling about how nana looks on that show and I'm not just talking about the obvious ugliness. Everything about him just screams "I'm in a semi comfortable rut and am going to stay like this until I die". It's incredible that nothing has changed with him since 2015 - his show looks EXACTLY the same with that terrible green screen, he dresses exactly the same, talks about the same things, has the same guests, the same uncomfortable posture, still obsessed with Opie.

Stupid pock marked old faggot grinds my gears. Try something new already, you mother abandoning corpse.

SoloJoeAcousticShow

Ain't it fun?
Forum Clout
His wet brain needed the disk space for obscure black&white TV references, remembering passwords for his many alt accounts and names of all the little girls he follows on TikTok in case we shitcan him again.

He does seem like an ever more debased, decrepit creature as the unfortunately many years pass. Go stent, go stent, go stent!! You can do it!