• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Nana goes CRAZY on Cozy again. Embarrasses himself, shits on Cozy, calls Nick Fuentes a "fucking nigger" then rants to the black kids he's playing

Slackjawed Cow

I laugh at them because they're all the same.
Forum Clout
Missy has convinced Nana to straight up fund her life over 500 miles away. You have to put some respect on her name
Ant thinks he gets all this free time to drink and play video games while she is gone but doesnt realize she is probably getting piped down in the brand new house he had built. By the time he actually moves down there Missy will already have an established circle of friends that Ant will be an outsider to. Cant wait to hear him bitch about how he hates women when she leaves him for a younger better model.

JoeCumiawearsDIAPERS

DMANIAC
Forum Clout
Ant thinks he gets all this free time to drink and play video games while she is gone but doesnt realize she is probably getting piped down in the brand new house he had built. By the time he actually moves down there Missy will already have an established circle of friends that Ant will be an outsider to. Cant wait to hear him bitch about how he hates women when she leaves him for a younger better model.
Nana is a closet homosexual. He could give a fuck about Missy fucking other guys as long as she’s fine with cosplaying as a (now older) sugar baby and not bringing black people around.

Coonskin

Don't thank the felon, Keith
Forum Clout
I got it, 2.2GB, what's a good thing I can throw it up on? Preferably a download friendly service so everyone can get it, preventing shitdick from flagging/DMCAing/whatever when he realizes what he did.

mega.nz

Or if you want to just upload it straight to youtube as unlisted and pm some links. Then put it public when we have backups.

G

My live react to NPS covering this last night

Dan, you're also a Boomer, he is trying to sign in to his chat via a telegram authorization feature and when his phone buzzes right after that is the Auth request that he is complaining about and ignoring. Funny stuff but you're both boomers and don't get it.

21:45 "who is he even talking to right now.... Old man yells at clouds", he is shouting at the cozy zoomers who are making fun of him, they completely shit on him. BOOMER.

26:30ish Anthony is making fun of the "jigs" for waking up late in the day to play COD and Dan doesn't draw a single parallel to Nana!

More to come

Forum Clout
At the 20 minute mark he asks how come so many of them (BP) play COD; he then reasons it’s because none of them work and therefore they wake up late in the afternoon and play it all night. Continues on a little more about how he’s a working man and all.

He basically described himself when he was calling out the Nigs n Jigs. He really is the best cure for racism out there, I’m always team nig, when he tries to argue with them on these live streams.

C09A09CF-E7B4-453A-93E1-4911460A453A.jpeg

Forum Clout

26:30ish Anthony is making fun of the "jigs" for waking up late in the day to play COD and Dan doesn't draw a single parallel to Nana!

More to come
I was typing my post below as you posted this same observation so I missed it, but It’s one of the most glaring examples of Nana’s hypocrisy out of the entire stream and how Dan missed it is beyond me.

Must be those small almond eyes of his.