• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Nana goes CRAZY on Cozy again. Embarrasses himself, shits on Cozy, calls Nick Fuentes a "fucking nigger" then rants to the black kids he's playing

Lamont & Tonelli

Brevity is... wit.
Forum Clout
N
1680319724126.png

I
1680319741076.png

GG
1680319788680.png

E
1680319806407.png

R

1680319814202.png

HA HA HA HA HA HOLY SHIT

Last edited:
Forum Clout
24:53

Wetbrain actually manages to kill someone, and of course, can only think of a decade old reference; "I just downed TREYVON in the field there in the hoodie! Holy shit. I SHOT HIM RIGHT IN HIS SKITTLES, YO!"

Teammate2: "What the fuck you talkin' about? You good, bro?"

Anthony: "Don't you know history?"

Teammate1: "I'm tellin you.. that boy... he on that shit."

Anthony: "You guys are hilarious."
DISCLAIMER: Anthony does not think any of this is hilarious. He hasn't laughed once. He just keeps yelling racist things for absolutely no reason.

Various Teammates: <Chattering, actually trying to communicate and play the game>

Anthony, drunkenly: " I love.... I love my black brothers. You're like god's little clowns."

Teammate2: "I don't think you do, I'm gonna be honest."
Nana: “I love my Black African Brothers, they make me laugh everyday with their hilarious hijinx,

Teammate: “WE NOT ALL AFRICAN, BITCH!