• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Nana givin it good to Godfree ..fawk

HH Brother

I wanna fuck you up the ass, funster.
Forum Clout
xbTd7bG.jpeg
Chimp grimace with a Joe Cumia tattoo nigger, simianster.

Forum Clout
Mr satan,

Can you please, with your gift of the written word, write about nana vs bill burr from a few nights ago. Apologies if you already have.
I suspect there will be much, much more to say about this latest Nana kerfuffle. I have the feeling that much like his scaffolding nigger-tweet Times Square debacle, this will mark a definite turning point in Nana's career trajectory. The floorboards have been rotting for quite some time, and now it's all beginning to sag precariously. Nana is about to plumb depths we previously only joked about.

It's only a theory and it's still subject to change, but it's looking more and more like Nana has taken being sexually ignored/dismissed/disregarded by Gavin and Geno really hard. It didn't play out the way he thought it would, and he's hitting the sauce hard to dull the pain. Trying to rekindle long-dead relationships with his pals from the glory days is nothing more than a desperate, lonely Nana lost in the throes of unrequited love and seeking any sort of meaningful human connection. He imagined lots of drunken bachelor pad fun and "experimentation", but Gavin and Geno just don't like Nana in that way.

G

I suspect there will be much, much more to say about this latest Nana kerfuffle. I have the feeling that much like his scaffolding nigger-tweet Times Square debacle, this will mark a definite turning point in Nana's career trajectory. The floorboards have been rotting for quite some time, and now it's all beginning to sag precariously. Nana is about to plumb depths we previously only joked about.

It's only a theory and it's still subject to change, but it's looking more and more like Nana has taken being sexually ignored/dismissed/disregarded by Gavin and Geno really hard. It didn't play out the way he thought it would, and he's hitting the sauce hard to dull the pain. Trying to rekindle long-dead relationships with his pals from the glory days is nothing more than a desperate, lonely Nana lost in the throes of unrequited love and seeking any sort of meaningful human connection. He imagined lots of drunken bachelor pad fun and "experimentation", but Gavin and Geno just don't like Nana in that way.
I already ribbed you half way through it. I guess that was a premature ribbing.

G

You’re like Mark Twain if he was shitposting about a pederest, wife beating faggot. Now I know where nigger Jim got the name, from the adventure of huckleberry Finn. Nice try fbi

RedHeadpw2

Fan of the Era
Forum Clout

Sounds like a perfect opportunity for Nana to hiss at someone! Maybe even a 'Bung Rot!' Many here desire it.