• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Nana givin it good to Godfree ..fawk

BonnieMcFarlaneMe2

❤️bonnie bonnie bonnie❤️
Forum Clout
He did have a show on SiriusXM’s URBAN VIEW channel and then got fired from that for publicly bashing one of the company’s allegedly gay security guards. That was one of those wild bits that I thought should have been a bigger deal.

I’ve heard him explain it on MLC and he said the guard was a dick to a fan that wanted to meet him so he trashed him on air. Sounded pretty milquetoast tobehonestwitchya.

G

At least 100 people have probably forwarded the message to Godfrey already.
Ant is stupid. Godfrey would pound the living daylights out of him. Ant just can’t help it when he feels his beer muscles. Godfrey would wipe the floor with him and no one would blame him. But Cumia just has to play tough guy.

He really should just leave this alone.

(sniff)

Forum Clout
Alright, it's time to solve this. Who wins:

This guy, age 53:

xbTd7bG.jpeg

or this creature, age 85:

bj6dj7bl9fa31.jpg

G

Alright, it's time to solve this. Who wins:

This guy, age 53:

xbTd7bG.jpeg

or this creature, age 85:

bj6dj7bl9fa31.jpg
Godfrey, easily. 10 years ago it might not have been so easy. Aunt actually started to get into pretty decent shape before the show ended, he actually (say actually some more) was starting to get some arms with that personal trainer and with whatever he was injecting. Plus when he was a lot younger, he saw real fights, unlike a fat author from Milwaukee, Anthony and his dad did legitimately get into some real scrapes. At least Anthony has taken a punch and given some, all the credit in the world to him because most regular people don’t even have as much experience as that. But now? He’s doughy, wobbly, old, mincing, constantly seeing double drunk, feeble and feminine.

I think Dani takes him in a rematch.