• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Nana givin it good to Godfree ..fawk

2chapos

Forum Clout
Screenshot_20230410-230832_Chrome.jpg

DMAN

SUFFERING FROM DMANIA, PRONE TO DMANIC EPISODES
Forum Clout
Translation: the comedy cellar called Anthony and said please don't sue for something a third party did at our establishment. Because he is a vindictive twat he took them up on their offer to come have a meal on a night nobody was around.

Sue Lightning

<-- Never heard of Spankbang
Forum Clout
This is going to be hilarious when Godfrey shows up and legitimately beats Anthony up and drags him out by his thinning hair while Anthony screetches. Meanwhile, Godfrey will get to say he's actually done something funny
I’m thinking this is gonna end with another Times Square. He’s gonna pull another “I called him a ****** cause thats what he was”

SpitballSparky

"Can we come over & discuss your daughter's tits?"
Forum Clout
I didn't know Godfrey still existed. He was unfunny emceeing at the Comedy Cellar 20+ years ago and I never heard of him doing anything else.
He did have a show on SiriusXM’s URBAN VIEW channel and then got fired from that for publicly bashing one of the company’s allegedly gay security guards. That was one of those wild bits that I thought should have been a bigger deal.