• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Nana couldn’t wait to Twitch

Slackjawed Cow

I laugh at them because they're all the same.
Forum Clout
gtcg9e4hipm11.png

Forum Clout
He is in good company on cozy, if you haven't seen anything that he has said, Nick Fuentes is somehow even more transparent than Cumia with how his woman hatred is born solely from his homosexual desires.
It's a recurring theme in Nana's swishy, deeply closeted life. He gets in "relationships" with women, preferably much younger women he believes will impress heterosexual men, then immediately becomes Peter Pan, whining about how they won't "let" him do "guy things", which are always childish, stupid pursuits, like drinking all night and playing video games. He still equates "manhood" with sneaking around, doing things when women aren't around, just like when he used to parade, vamp and sashay about in mommy's best heels. If he'd just admit that females physically repel him, he'd be so much better off.

G

It's a recurring theme in Nana's swishy, deeply closeted life. He gets in "relationships" with women, preferably much younger women he believes will impress heterosexual men, then immediately becomes Peter Pan, whining about how they won't "let" him do "guy things", which are always childish, stupid pursuits, like drinking all night and playing video games. He still equates "manhood" with sneaking around, doing things when women aren't around, just like when he used to parade, vamp and sashay about in mommy's best heels. If he'd just admit that females physically repel him, he'd be so much better off.
The peter pan syndrom is evident when he says "girls" (almost pronouncing it gurlzzzz") when he goes on his bitchfests about the opposite gender.

G

The Nick Fuentes guy cannot even claim a single relationship with a woman to dismiss any of the homosexual accusations is the kicker. Keep in mind this is Anthony's favorite entertainer right now by his own admission, I think he was talking about Nick at the beginning of this stream.

Forum Clout
Oh noooooo thatssssss turrrrerible!! *Prances backwards into an egg* tee hee how did this get here!
That's Andy all right. "I'm not gay at all, but what if girls annoyed me to the point where I did consider going homo? What would that be like? Hmmmmm..." (opens nightstand drawer, removes anal egg). He tries to relate to heterosexual men by pretending he's always frustrated and disgusted with women, as he assumes that's how heterosexual men think. But he doesn't know, as he isn't one. And, unfortunately for Andy, he's totally unaware of how obvious it is. On top of that, he's also obviously drawn and attracted to other obviously closeted gay men and deeply repulsed by obviously straight men in relationships with adult women, which is why he's so adamant and vocal about his "hetero" desires when in their company. He's afraid they'll somehow know how fabulously queer he is on the inside.

Billy Hollywood

Forum Clout
I would love if you called the show to compliment him on his sashaying ways, kind of like this guy does: