• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Nana couldn’t wait to Twitch

Slackjawed Cow

I laugh at them because they're all the same.
Forum Clout
Ant pulled the " Think about it.."

8906d280-50fe-4199-b7fa-7a163c5ac289_text.gif

G

I really enjoy it when Andy tries to relate to heterosexual men by pretending it's women's fault that they repel him so much. With their "dumb fuck opinions and ideas", "bodies" and "vaginas"...right, Andy?
He's shit talking Dani and his domestic arrest now! LOL "i got it knocked down to a harassment charge" "but in the interim they took my GUNS!!! my license expired and they wouldn't give me my pistols back, only my rifles...all my assault weapons were confiscated due to the Cuomo safe act..." now he's listing the actual firearms...gun toting fag

G

I really enjoy it when Andy tries to relate to heterosexual men by pretending it's women's fault that they repel him so much. With their "dumb fuck opinions and ideas", "bodies" and "vaginas"...right, Andy?
He is in good company on cozy, if you haven't seen anything that he has said, Nick Fuentes is somehow even more transparent than Cumia with how his woman hatred is born solely from his homosexual desires.

Who the fuck is unironically spending their Friday night non-hate watching this shit?
14 year olds and some guy named HomoTrollius that seems to be 30-40. [URL]https://twitter.com/TheHomoTrollius[/URL]