• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

My

JebJoh

Forum Clout
I don't listen to also rans on a kidfucker-owned media rump state so I don't know, but has TrantH said anything about when the show will move to his basement down in SC? I agree with you that he claims to stay in Long Island due to the show but surely he has an exit plan? Has he announced anything?
He’s not announcing, he’s reading this page and making up stories to prove he’s not broke and has options outside of dying in a dorm room and getting eaten by his cat.

Forum Clout
FWIW, His argument for staying in the apartment is that he needs to be near the studio to do his show.
And that he's in the process of building a studio (and a movie theater/karaoke stage/child rape room/etc) into his new place.
And because of liberals/the media/joe biden/niggers you can't get construction work done right now
The thing is, thought, that nothing about his "show" really requires an actual studio. He isn't doing skits, hosting bands or etc. It's just the old withered fruit sitting there stupidly in front of a green screen, tittering and parroting the last thing his "guest" said. He could easily do that remotely.

And there is no "construction crisis". Maybe there is for him, but not for anyone else. The way I see it, it'll be hilarious either way, so we're in a no-lose position here.

BuryMyHeartAtBrokenKnee

I broke my knee man!
Forum Clout
... my, my, once bitten twice shy!

2F8A14C300000578-3368063-image-m-18_1450656959928.jpg

Forum Clout
So now the latest is he’s closing on Thursday. Leaving Wednesday to go down. Also says maybe he’ll stream him going into the house for us “dummies.”

He got massively black out drunk Saturday. Missy went over to the bar he was at and took his car keys. Which good on her for saving his and any innocent victims lives. She is pissed and hasn’t spoken to him since. He puked all over himself and his shoes.

Tonight he’s afraid to go home and stuck around to do “Wet Spot,” where he got in full on gay “Chrithie Mayyrrrr” mode. Chrissie is also taping a second show to air over Labor Day holiday and he literally begged to stay for that as well.

Oh and finally he was betting again on individual pitches while on Chrissie’s show. I still think he’s frantically trying to raise what funds he may need in order to make SC a reality.

There’s more but that’s all my time, I’ll be here all week. Try the pork.