• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

My

Forum Clout
I think tomorrow is supposedly his "closing day", so we're about to see once and for all. If he starts squealing about "problems" with the "lawyers" or the "realtor", you know he's just full of shit, and there won't be any big move to Greenville.
Last I heard now he’s saying it’s the 10th. Says he has to go down there to sign the papers. Prior to that he said it was the 8th and he was going to e-sign everything.

Forum Clout
Last I heard now he’s saying it’s the 10th. Says he has to go down there to sign the papers. Prior to that he said it was the 8th and he was going to e-sign everything.
Not to say he's making it all up, but his are not the actions of someone who's about to move to a new home out of state. It could just be that he's a lazy slovenly alcoholic, or it could indicate that the whole thing is total bullshit.

JebJoh

Forum Clout
Not to say he's making it all up, but his are not the actions of someone who's about to move to a new home out of state. It could just be that he's a lazy slovenly alcoholic, or it could indicate that the whole thing is total bullshit.
Here's the thing, he sold his house like it was on fire, during a real estate boom, he's desperate. I've been selling 2 houses for 10 years now, every year the same buyers come back and tell me they will give me what I offered last year and every year I increase the price. One day someone will pay me 150 grand more than the house is worth and I'll make the deal. When I bought my current house, I made offers on houses for 3 years before I got it. Even after I bought it I didn't move into it for 6 months. Then after I moved it took another 3 months to sell my old apartment. The only reason I don't move to a nicer house now is that I probably can't afford to maintain an empty house for for a year and don't want to get stuck living in a house being renovated

The Fuchitive

Still alive as of January 2024
Forum Clout
So if you look at the tweets leading up to this, Nana went on a gambling tear. He’s supposedly closing on the house this week. I’m thinking he didn’t have the funds for the down payment and in a desperate attempt he started making bets. Now he’s only showing us the wins. Can only imagine the losses, but he was making some crazy bets while drunk.

I’m wondering if he didn’t just have a heart attack and die while in the midst of one last tweet. That would be a spectacular and fitting end for old Nana.
I was thinking the same exact thing. He’s betting thousands per pop on individual specific pitches on many baseball games. There’s no way he’s hitting more than he’s missing on volatile bets like that which seem to only pay out 2:1 for the most part

Forum Clout
I was thinking the same exact thing. He’s betting thousands per pop on individual specific pitches on many baseball games. There’s no way he’s hitting more than he’s missing on volatile bets like that which seem to only pay out 2:1 for the most part
He has been more conservative in his bets. He was only ever doing 100 per bet and usually a straight parlay. This is incredibly reckless even for him but more so given his tenuous financials. It seems almost manic panic.

Forum Clout
Here's the thing, he sold his house like it was on fire, during a real estate boom, he's desperate.
Nothing about this Nana saga adds up. If he fell in love with Greenville to that degree, he could have easily found a rental down there that'd undoubtedly be cheaper than Long Island, and he'd be there to oversee construction, get his stuff down there and familiarize himself with the area. But he's barely been down there at all. He's all holed up in L.I., drinking and tweeting and gaming and mincing while this dream home of his is supposedly being built, but now it turns out he didn't even finalize the sale yet. Right now, he should be tooling down 95 with Joe behind him driving the U-Haul, so he can prance right into his brand new dream house as soon as he closes. But instead he's in Long Island, tweeting and gambling on fucking baseball. And probably sashaying around his apartment in his "girlfriend's" panties too, but that's not relevant right now.

So either he's an impulsive alcoholic retard or he's a big fat liar, which means it'll be very, very funny either way. And isn't that what really matters? It's a no-lose situation.

G

So if you look at the tweets leading up to this, Nana went on a gambling tear. He’s supposedly closing on the house this week. I’m thinking he didn’t have the funds for the down payment and in a desperate attempt he started making bets. Now he’s only showing us the wins. Can only imagine the losses, but he was making some crazy bets while drunk.

I’m wondering if he didn’t just have a heart attack and die while in the midst of one last tweet. That would be a spectacular and fitting end for old Nana.
I thought he was building a house, so why would he just now be closing?

Forum Clout
Exactly!

CBDD947E-599A-42AB-B065-051A1FF6668F.jpeg

WhereWeAt

Forum Clout
I'll be pretty surprised if ol' faggot Andy really does buy a house and move. I believe he'll pretend he "flipped" the property and "made a killing", at which point he'll continue his depraved descent into alcoholism and agoraphobia.
He's laughing at us

JebJoh

Forum Clout
I do know that his mcmansion belonged to the builder until nana paid for it, so I am not sure how she set up the purchases. So he paid for the property and the builder kept it in his name until he was finished and fully paid. Seems like he got completely robbed by his builder on the first house, the builder just told him "We'll handle the paperwork" and nana didn't know better. So, cut to today, he really doesn't know the details about how a house is bought or paid for so his lies conflict, "I'm building my new house .... I'm closing on aug 8" I really suspect that there is no house at all and he is just trying to keep up the charade that he has cash. It is slightly less believable than Fez's girlfriend in Niagra falls.

Forum Clout
Nothing about this Nana saga adds up.

FWIW, His argument for staying in the apartment is that he needs to be near the studio to do his show.
And that he's in the process of building a studio (and a movie theater/karaoke stage/child rape room/etc) into his new place.
And because of liberals/the media/joe biden/niggers you can't get construction work done right now

Last edited:

Roslyn Vampire

Forum Clout
FWIW, His argument for staying in the apartment is that he needs to be near the studio to do his show.
And that he's in the process of building a studio (and a movie theater/karaoke stage/child rape room/etc) into his new place.
And because of liberals/the media/joe biden/niggers you can't get construction work done right now
I don't listen to also rans on a kidfucker-owned media rump state so I don't know, but has TrantH said anything about when the show will move to his basement down in SC? I agree with you that he claims to stay in Long Island due to the show but surely he has an exit plan? Has he announced anything?